I notice there have been problems with facebook on this model judging by the feedbook in the apps. I want to know has anyone found a reliable app that works well? Much appreciated.
    03-20-11 01:41 PM
    Facebook 2.0

its in a limited beta so its not readily available but the touch.facebook.com site is also pretty awsome
    03-20-11 02:50 PM
    Socialscope. There /s no competition. Im also using FB 2.0 and as is still superior.

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB using Tapatalk
    03-20-11 04:26 PM
    I notice there have been problems with facebook on this model judging by the feedbook in the apps. I want to know has anyone found a reliable app that works well? Much appreciated.
    If you can get the FB 2.0 Beta app, use that one. Much improved interface, smoother operation.
    03-20-11 05:34 PM
    i never had an issue with the FB app on my 9700. just use that or the mobile site. the FB 2.0 beta is closed now i think, its met its required number of downloads.
    03-20-11 09:23 PM
    i never had an issue with the FB app on my 9700. just use that or the mobile site. the FB 2.0 beta is closed now i think, its met its required number of downloads.
    It's still open!
    03-20-11 10:42 PM
    FB 2.0 beta is pretty nice.
    03-21-11 12:18 AM
    It's still open!
    strange, someone said it was closed to new downloaders. unless its just closed to new people joining the beta.
    03-21-11 03:24 AM
    Facebook 2.0 as well! Much improved now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 04:53 AM
    Regardless of what the reviews claim, download it and judge for yourself. I rarely read reviews on App World, must are PIN me spam, pointless or suspicious "Wow this is great" posts.

I personally never had any issues with Facebook on my 9700. It use to be slow as heck, but its come along way.
    Last edited by BerryUK; 03-21-11 at 08:36 AM.
    03-21-11 06:55 AM
    Regardless of what the reviews claim, download it and judge for yourself. I rearly read reviews on App World, must are PIN me spam, pointless or suspicious "Wow this is great" posts.

I personally never had any issues with Facebook on my 9700. It use to be slow as heck, but its come along way.
    i agree. i like the FB app and it works perfectly fine for me. all the negative reviews mean crap if the app works the way you want it to.
    03-21-11 07:12 AM
    I have Facebook 2.0 from RIM's beta testing. You can register for the beta testing and you may get a code for it. It is the best fb app I ever used.

03-21-11 09:01 AM
    All the FB apps worked fine for me....does what I need it too...some are faster than others and have a couple new features and heard v2 brings live chat...I can wait till it goes through beta. Shouldn't be to long before it is open to the public.

I like my fb app better than the few I have saw on android.

03-21-11 10:10 AM
    I just logged into my BlackBerry Beta Zone account and an invite for Facebook 2.0 was waiting for me.

Link: https://www.blackberry.com/beta/

I not done any beta work in ages, so it maybe worth just signing up and seeing if its available.

Facebook 1.x for BlackBerry was not perfect, but 2.0 is amazing and by far the best available.
    03-22-11 04:07 AM
    strange, someone said it was closed to new downloaders. unless its just closed to new people joining the beta.
    No still open, i join the Beta and downloaded FB 2.0 yesterday....awesome app too
    03-23-11 03:08 AM
    I'm still using the 1.9.x one and it works fine. Any notifications it misses or fails to deliver, I get via SMS. I also use the bolt browser and the native browser. So I'm pretty much covered.

03-23-11 08:47 AM
    Has anyone noticed when you try to highlight something its jumping all over the place ?On Facebook 2.0

03-27-11 08:21 AM
    Is anyone having trouble with chat in this app (FB 2.0) it won't connect grrr

04-02-11 11:24 AM
    Is anyone having trouble with chat in this app (FB 2.0) it won't connect grrr

I am having an issue with the chat too. It seems to have stopped working a few days ago. I can confirm it was working last week so maybe something wrong with the servers.

04-02-11 08:24 PM
    Yup, no chat here either. I hope they fix that before it's out of Beta.
    04-02-11 09:21 PM
    I like socialscope.
    04-02-11 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD