Hey Guys,

I new to BB, what is the best Expense Tracking app for my business?

I am loving my Bold 9700

Ryan
    04-05-10 08:27 PM
    ProOnGo app is great
    04-26-11 06:14 AM
    Get Expensify (free for a single user from App World). I have been using it for the past three months and have found it to be great. The interface is very simple. I tried ProOnGo also, but found Expensify to be better suited to my needs. The app allows you to add expenses and receipts; all reports etc. Must be generated through a web portal (which I prefer). Expensify does not store information on the device (it uploads it directly to their platform) so you need cell coverage for it to work. When I don't have coverage, I just keep the receipt and enter it later. It only takes two clicks of the scroll button to enter a new expenses (unlike ProOnGo which I found required a few more steps).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-11 09:12 AM
    Ascendo Money, hands down. I think my review from awhile back is still around. I can't function without it.
    04-26-11 09:42 AM
    True Ascendo Money is very good, but cost a huge 29.99$.
    for free try toshl. download it from Mobile Expense Tracker - Toshl, it has some bugs like will not sinc over the internet. but handy if you keep low and track your expenses.
    04-27-11 02:08 AM
    I travel for business extensively and have found Expense Manager to be great. Stores data on device and send report spreadsheet to your email address. Multi currency etc.

04-28-11 05:57 AM
    I have purchased Ascendo Money and not regretting it.

04-28-11 06:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD