Call Blocker Pro...BuzzOff...any others? Which one is best? Which is the most customizable?
    08-30-09 07:35 PM
    icall manager!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 08:20 PM
    i have both but i have call blocker on my phone right now. they are both great apps and i never had a problem with either one.
    08-30-09 08:31 PM
    What are the best feature of each app?
    08-30-09 08:44 PM
    they both have pretty much the same features. pickup and hangup so you wont get a voice mail, block private and 1800 numbers, can block numbers based on area codes and matching number. buzz of had some problems when it was first released but those problems have been fixed. but call blocker rings once before it blocks the call and i think it is on sale right now for a dollar.
    08-30-09 08:51 PM
    I'd like to set up a time for certain calls to be blocked, ie, I'd like to block all "client" calls during family time, etc... any chance that'd be worked in to any of these apps?
    08-30-09 10:58 PM
    I'm gonna go with berryaddon. While its still in beta, it works great for me. Developer has been fantastic with feedback and fixing any bugs.
    08-30-09 11:20 PM
    they both have pretty much the same features. pickup and hangup so you wont get a voice mail, block private and 1800 numbers, can block numbers based on area codes and matching number. buzz of had some problems when it was first released but those problems have been fixed. but call blocker rings once before it blocks the call and i think it is on sale right now for a dollar.
    I'm curious about the pickup and hangup features, would this burn a minute?
    08-31-09 01:37 AM
    I'm curious about the pickup and hangup features, would this burn a minute?
    If it went to your VM then yeah I'd say it would burn a minute .It sounds like it can be set to be blocked though so it doesn't get to your VM from what kcpaynev1 says though so in that case I would think it would not burn a minute .
    08-31-09 05:12 AM
    When it picks up the call and then hangs up of course it uses a minute...
    08-31-09 11:25 AM
    Numbercop USA
    08-31-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD