Hello all, i want to know which browser is the best for BB Curve 8320 for:

Listen online radio(if any can do that)
    See youtube like websites(embeed flsh vids)metacafe, megavideo, youtube, redtube,etc
    03-30-09 02:48 AM
    your BB's web browser can do most of those (online radio, youtube), you could look into Opera Mini, it works pretty well too. there's one called Bolt but it's in beta and it loads pages fast but the navigation is kind of slow... that's about all there is for us at the moment.
    03-30-09 05:05 AM
    i must be dumbest, i try to see Youtubr video ans load the page>then click on star streaming and then media player opens up and then says "rong link can not make connection" or something like that. Any idea???

& with opera mini, if i try open vid, it automaticly launches BBWebBrowser and then media player & same error
    03-30-09 05:28 AM
    All web based activity relies on the native BB browser.
    03-30-09 09:36 AM
    yeah, verything i have tried to do simliar to this, will open my native BB browser
    03-30-09 12:03 PM
    So definitly, un can't view flash\embeed webdites like youtube with the Curve 8320???
    03-30-09 03:59 PM
    Go to m.youtube.com in OM, then it should work fine.
    03-30-09 04:11 PM
    I swore by Opera mini on my old "dumb" phone. It ran circles around the native browser. On the BB, it was one of the 1st programs that I installed. I went to youtube on Opera. when watching a video it opened the BB browser, then the video in the media player. Why bother using Opera Mini if I'm just going to run both at the same time?

I deleted Opera Mini about 3 hours after installing it.
    03-30-09 05:08 PM
    It still handles a lot of javascript pages and pages with a large amount of data much, much faster than the BB browser does.
    03-30-09 05:35 PM
    Question, i test the speed of my operator with an app of the phone...
    20-25kbps, SUB 56K MODEM... xyz, the media player of the BB it opens when i click in the link of video, the stays in there and dont do anything... That is a operator probles(related with the speed) or is a browser problem???

With wifi will work?

BTW im using native 8320 browser
    Last edited by bmn; 04-03-09 at 08:00 AM.
    03-31-09 10:47 PM
    Any solution?
    04-03-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD