I'm a new bb user and love the bb messenger app on my bold. but does anyone have suggestions for the best im apps for communicating with non-bb users? for example, is there one app that lets you access yahoo messenger, aol aim and windows messenger (all in one app)?

Also, I'm finding the bold's battery life a bit disappointing . i keep wifi and bluetooth off when not needed, but any other suggestions on maximizing battery life are appreciated too.

thanks.
    01-20-09 02:14 AM
    You definitely want to check out BeeJive if your looking for an "all in one" solution, its the best. I personally just use the official MSN app, but if I used aim as well I'd definitely go with BeeJive

http://www.beejive.com/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 02:18 AM
    Thanks. Is that the type of IM app most bb users use (other than messenger)?
    01-20-09 02:22 AM
    Seems like it

01-20-09 02:35 AM
    You can try instango.
    01-20-09 08:25 PM
    Instango / Bejive.......

Why do people use these all in one app? What's beenys?

I use Aim, MSN, Yahoo, Gtalk, Icq. They are instant messengers and they all run in the background. But I aslo have my facebook, myspace, and twitter apps. Along with Pin BBM and Email, My pop3 email, My Blackberry E-mail, Phone, Phone Voice Mail, Phone Pager, Phone Texts (sms). I think I am connected.
    My point is I like know asap where the msg is comming from. Why would someone need to have an all in one. I'm the same way on the PC they are all stand alone apps.

When I did you all in one it was for palm and WM6.1 phones where they ran app at a time.
    So I guess I don't understand the need or bennys

01-21-09 02:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD