Hi, im new here and havent had my BB long but already love it obviously lol, i was wondering what are the best apps and software out there i already have the usual facebook and myspace stuff but is there anything else for free????
    01-24-09 05:26 PM
    Yeah, Google Gmail, Google Maps, Viigo, Beyond411, Opera Mini...in my case, i711 and IP-Relay because I am deaf and I use these to make calls, heh. There are more free games/apps/etc, you need to google "free blackberry applications" and it will show lists of links.

Hope it helps!
    01-24-09 08:53 PM
    Youmail and VyMail for iPhone-like visual voicemail.
    Slacker radio - free radio unless you want the premium access.
    Instango - IM app
    SocialScope - Twitter/Facebook status updater. A lot more function for Twitter
    CB Launcher - can be found on "wap.crackberry.com"

01-24-09 09:04 PM
    you guys are really helping me, I'm a newbie also...i like the photo caller id app, can anyone tellme whats the best one, and if there one that shows photos for sms and emails also..Thanx my fellow Crackberrians!
    01-24-09 09:12 PM
    Youmail and VyMail for iPhone-like visual voicemail.
    I love these! Besides the personal voice greetings that come with youmail, The visual voicemail is my most prized 3rd party app.
    01-24-09 10:52 PM
    Im New To The World Of Blackberry, Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Access My Banking Info. When I Sign It It Tells Me I Need To Sign In To Internet Banking First. Thank You
    02-07-09 07:09 PM
    Im New To The World Of Blackberry, Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Access My Banking Info. When I Sign It It Tells Me I Need To Sign In To Internet Banking First. Thank You
    You need to set it up @ your bank's online banking page if they have it. It depends on the bank. Then you just log in. I have Wachovia and Bank of America. Mine works great.
    02-07-09 07:12 PM
    Can anyone tell me where 2 find an app. That changes the color of my roller ball?
    02-08-09 01:33 AM
    @truckdriver

There's an app out there but only works with the pearl 8100.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 02:18 AM
    Vlingo is way cool too!! It is a speech to text application. You can talk what you want the Blackberry to type into a message or email.
    02-08-09 08:52 PM
    Google Maps is amazing and a must.
    02-13-09 02:19 PM
    quickpull, couldnt live without it. And also vibenring and talklock.
    02-13-09 03:35 PM
    Yes to Google maps and Viigo. Also facebook, myspace, whichever is your favorite, or both and of course your IM. AIM, google talk, yahoo talk. Peruse the forums and you'll see posts about new and neat apps all the time.
    Don't forget the themes...oh my goodness...the themes.
    02-13-09 03:55 PM
    I am also a newbie was a Palm guy went BB good to know there is a ton of support out there for us newbies.
    02-18-09 02:31 PM
    I say try viigo,google apps, opera mini, capture it, cb launcher,
    cb app store,amaze,quick pull
    just to name a few lollol
    02-19-09 09:51 PM
    I am also a newbie was a Palm guy went BB good to know there is a ton of support out there for us newbies.
    yes there is and welcome to cb ... but be sure to check put the newbie section part of cb
    02-19-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD