What are the best apps in your opinions. Pros and Cons of each if you can
    10-22-09 06:53 PM
    For weather I use BerryWeather, it's the best pay weather application I've come across yet. I've used the majority of free weather applications and Berryweather is the best, hands down. That is just my opinion...
    10-22-09 06:57 PM
    For weather I use BerryWeather, it's the best pay weather application I've come across yet. I've used the majority of free weather applications and Berryweather is the best, hands down. That is just my opinion...
    I agree with this as well.

I also suggest BerryBuzz, which allows you to have a different color LED for each of your different types of messages, it's really handy.

Quickpull Pro allows you to reset your device without having to physically pull the battey, and the Pro version gives you more flexibility as far as scheduling your resets, as well as a memory monitor function that can alert you to do a quickpull whenever your memory falls below a preset point.

ScoreMobile, to keep up with all your sports scores, stats, and news.

Facebook for obvious reasons.

One I just found out about the other day is Google Maps. This is an EXCELENT app, gives you access to traffic, plus all the power of the search engine on Google Maps to find a bunch of different locations, it's really a dandy of an app.

Dictionary.com/Theasarus.com app is also handy. If you're like me and you occasionally come across a word that you don't quite know the definition, this app allows you to look it up with the quickness!

Laterdude Pro allows you to make quick reminders to call/sms/e-mail contacts within your address book, phone log, sms, e-mail inbox at any particular time.

Those are the main ones that I've got running... hope this helps!
    10-22-09 10:41 PM
    Make sure you download blackberry
    app world so you can browse and discover new ones yourself. I'm surprised by how many bb users I know that don't know about this app. Also I would recommend opera mini to replace the default browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD