Okay I bought Tether last week for full price ($50). Yesterday it went on sale for half off! So I contacted MobiHand and asked if I could get the discounted price and they offered me $25 worth of apps (store credit). Fair enough. But now I don't know what apps to get. I have damn near everything I could ever want and/or need. I was just wondering if someone could suggest some of their favorite apps, preferably lesser known ones that they find useful. I have a Storm 2 (9550). Thanks for your input.
    06-22-10 11:30 AM
    You probably have some of these but here's my list:

Show me the images
    BerryPopUp or SmrtAlerts
    BerrySilent
    BerryBuzz
    Addonis
    Quicklaunch

A game you probably don't have is Mille Borne. One of my all time favorite games. Been playing it for about 40 years.
    06-22-10 11:44 AM
    PodTrapper ($10)
    QuickLaunch ($5)
    Show Me the Images ($3)
    Wheres My Phone Pro ($4)
    Add to Contact 2 ($3)
    06-22-10 11:45 AM
    I don't know if Pinball Deluxe is offered by Mobihand, but if it is, get that.
    06-22-10 11:47 AM
    Thanks for the quick responses. Many of the mentioned apps I already have () but they are great apps Good lists guys.

I was wondering how Where's My Phone? compares to BuddyGuard. They seem pretty similar.

I'm also interested in BerryPopUp or SmartAlerts. What do they do?
    06-22-10 12:13 PM
    Thanks for the quick responses. Many of the mentioned apps I already have () but they are great apps Good lists guys.

I was wondering how Where's My Phone? compares to BuddyGuard. They seem pretty similar.

I'm also interested in BerryPopUp or SmartAlerts. What do they do?
    Both launch a pop up on your home screen when you get an email or text. you can then open the messages folder, check one or all messages as read, set a reminder or delete the message. I have both, but prefer BerryPopUp. The main difference is that if you get multiple messages at one time, SmrtAlerts (also called PeekAWho and different from Bellshares Smart Alerts) queue's the popups, where as BerryPopUp just pops up once and you can cycle through the messages.
    06-22-10 12:26 PM
    Yes, I have wondered also. I have suggested a couple of times that comparing the free and inexpensive "finder" apps would be a good feature for CrackBerry.

If you already have BuddyGuard and if you are satisfied, then there's probably no point in getting WMP. But if you don't have any of these, and you have money to spend, you can't go wrong with WMP.
    06-22-10 12:36 PM
    PatternLock, BBSmart Alarms Pro, LeaveItOn, SmrtGuard, DataVault, AscendoMoney, BerryWeather and SmartSig are all good.
    06-22-10 01:08 PM
    Definitely get Leave It On.
    Multi-Click Icons is cool too.
    If you're a guitarist, get Guitar Studio.
    ASAP is a pretty decent app.
    And the usuals which you probably have, quicklaunch and berrybuzz.
    06-22-10 02:28 PM
    Hmmm, it seems like Leave It On, in addition to its main function, can also do what BerryPopUp and Smart Alerts do. 2 apps in one. I think that's a keeper.

As I mentioned I have A LOT of apps already so some of the ones mentioned are already installed. Finding $25 worth of "free" apps is harder than I could have ever imagined lol. Thanks everyone for your input!
    06-23-10 09:49 AM
    If you need any type of tasks list Slicktasks is a really good app.
    06-23-10 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD