I liked the street, but it had way more than what I wanted. I am just looking for a simple application that I can put in my stocks and follow them. Also, I would like to be able to follow the dow.

thanks!
    01-28-09 03:20 PM
    Love the street app.
    Why don't you get rid of the stuff you don't want or need on there?
    Personalize from the BB button.
    01-28-09 03:56 PM
    I'd like this, too. Something quick and easy to get to and check on. I love the way you can check on the stocks on the iPod Touch. Been looking for something like it, but have had no luck thus far.
    01-28-09 04:29 PM
    I'd like this, too. Something quick and easy to get to and check on. I love the way you can check on the stocks on the iPod Touch. Been looking for something like it, but have had no luck thus far.
    hopefully someone will create something like it when the app store is out for Blackberry.

I know people hate comparing the Storm to the iPhone but the Stocks on the iPhone are very nice and easy to pull up.
    01-28-09 05:12 PM
    I am in the hunt. WSJ crashes, so a no go for me.
    01-28-09 05:23 PM
    There was a guy on here a few weeks ago saying that he was making a simple app like this and was taking suggestions. I have not heard back from him though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 05:58 PM
    The Street works well. I am using it now.
    01-29-09 06:56 AM
    You can also try going to Business News | Financial News | Personal Finance | Stock Market Quotes | Commodities Market | Currency Market - FOXBusiness.com. There is an option on the site to add an icon to your BB.

01-29-09 07:04 AM
    the market is going down

remember that and that advice won't crash on your storm
    01-29-09 07:16 AM
    I have been looking for one that you can add all your stock values in so you know how much your accounts have in them
    01-29-09 07:50 AM
    If you open a TD Americtrade acct, you can download a beta call Istockmanager for the Storm that is identical to the Iphones. It is in realtime and is amazing.
    01-29-09 10:04 AM
    I liked the street, but it had way more than what I wanted. I am just looking for a simple application that I can put in my stocks and follow them. Also, I would like to be able to follow the dow.

thanks!
    Yeah, but the industry measures equity performance by the S&P.

01-29-09 10:21 AM
    The new Viigo Beta has a nice feature where you can get stock quotes downloaded.
    01-29-09 10:53 AM
    i have been using the beta version of ISTOCKMANAGER and i have to say it is perfect! i know for a fact that i will never use anything else. it does everything you could ever want except give you alerts but they say they are working on that. email them and they will send you the beta link within five minutes im sure. istockmanager dot com
    01-29-09 12:10 PM
    i have been using the beta version of ISTOCKMANAGER and i have to say it is perfect! i know for a fact that i will never use anything else. it does everything you could ever want except give you alerts but they say they are working on that. email them and they will send you the beta link within five minutes im sure. istockmanager dot com
    Same here. I've had it for a week now and it does everything they say it will do. It is exactly what I was looking for.
    01-29-09 12:18 PM
    BBlauncher.com and create a launcher forever site you get your financial information from. I use Bloomberg.com and Reuters.com, so I created launchers for those sites and, works great.
    01-29-09 01:30 PM
    The only problem with the program is that you have to have an account with TD Ameritrade.

01-29-09 02:45 PM
    I use Istockmanager and it is awesome...Does anyone know if there is a way to keep the bb from timing out though? I have it in my cradle on my desk and i wish i could just have the streaming data up all the time, but after 30 seconds the storm times out and stops streaming until i touch the screen and it updates instantly.
    01-29-09 03:50 PM
    looks like pocket express has a simple editable stock tracker
    01-29-09 11:12 PM
    Viigo........
    01-30-09 12:11 AM

thanks!
    I usually just enter the ticker in the BB browser and get the result in Google for when I want to see a price for 1 or 2 of my stocks. For when I want to see all of them, I'd use the following in order of preference:

1. Viigo--the stock service is a bit buggy (once in a while doesn't load some data) but it works. I also prefer to keep as few apps on my device as possible, and since I use Viigo as my primary RSS reader, this stock service is just cherry on top now that's they've added the 'My Portfolios' feature.
    2. The Street--simpler interface for just getting my stock quotes.
    3. WSJ--interface is cooler and has more features, but a bit fussy.
    01-30-09 05:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD