So I tried searching, however, could not seem to find a definitive opinion/answer.

What is everyone's favorite all-in-one BlackBerry app? I tried Poynt, however, it lacks sports scores, weather, etc. I tried Tellme, however, didn't like the voice recognition (felt inaccurate at times). I know there are a ton more, thought about trying Where Mobile. Also used Viigo (I know its an RSS reader primarily) for a point in time, however, found it to be too slow, etc.

What I am looking for essentially is a app for sports scores, market/stock quotes, weather, location based services (restaurant, bar, nightlife, etc.), news, etc.

Open to any suggestions. Basically would like something relatively quick that can find all of this info in one app.

Am I better off using separate sites for each? Am I better using an old stand-by such as Beyond411? Open to any ideas! Thanks!
    07-03-09 11:35 PM
    I really enjoy the Handmark Pocket Express app. I first learned about it when I was with Sprint and had my Instinct. It used to cost money for different things. Now it's all free. If you buy apps from Handmark (there is no better place selection wise on the net.. EA, etc) it even shows your purchases and allows you to re download them at will.

Has all the stuff you want. I got rid of Pynt, Weather, Beyond411, etc. Saves memory and time. Plus the handmark app is updated several times a day.
    07-04-09 03:05 AM
    I prefer viigo
    07-04-09 09:13 AM
    Viigo ofcourse.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 08:02 PM
    Have a look at Pocket Day Pro.
    07-04-09 08:56 PM
    Have a look at Pocket Day Pro.

could you provide a link for this?

I use Where and it's pretty good. You can plug in your location or it'll use GPS and you can look up movie times, news, weather, restaurants, gas stations and prices, people, the list goes on...
    07-05-09 09:22 AM
    Here you go.

PocketDay
    07-05-09 10:59 AM
    I havent used Microsoft LiveSearch now named Bing, for the BlackBerry but I have used it exclusively for the Windows Mobile phone and its the best. The BlackBerry is supposed to be the same and gives you weather, gas, restaruants, directions, maps, sports, etc, etc all in one program.
    07-05-09 12:42 PM
    I use Poynt and WHERE? Lol. There both pretty cool apps, and they both work on GPS which is a plus. I wasn't a fan of Live Search tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 05:01 PM
    I will now try pocket day. I heard many recommendations for viigo but was greatly disappointed. Another disappointment is a personal assistant. It has a wonderful concept but is days and weeks behind. If PageOnce ever gets that corrected, it will be the number one app to have of all time.

I want to repeat that, if PageOnce ever gets their "A Personal Assistant" so it is up to date or real time, it will be the number one app to have; hands down.
    07-05-09 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD