I got a big sun on my homescreen but it's raining all the day here ???...and when I go in the daily forecast, I got the good weather so what's wrong with this app ?
    05-07-09 01:31 PM
    Hit menu to bring up app's then back. Is it fixed?

It's a known bug for the app. It will only update by doing those steps.
    05-07-09 01:37 PM
    Hit menu to bring up app's then back. Is it fixed?

It's a known bug for the app. It will only update by doing those steps.

Hit menu, I got the same problem
    05-07-09 01:56 PM
    I tried BerryWeather as a free trial and had to give it the boot. The weather was never accurate with other weather stations.
    05-07-09 02:06 PM
    BerryWeather...a real big joke
    05-07-09 02:09 PM
    Wow, BerryWeather is fine here, can't praise it enough. Accurate and updates just fine. For me, it as good or better then Weatherbug (memory leak) and BBWeather.
    05-07-09 03:25 PM
    Not accurate for me either, in NYC. Battery killer too. Sorry I wasted ten bucks.
    05-07-09 03:37 PM
    Wow, BerryWeather is fine here, can't praise it enough. Accurate and updates just fine. For me, it as good or better then Weatherbug (memory leak) and BBWeather.
    Same here, no problems.
    05-07-09 03:45 PM
    Updates fine for me.
    05-07-09 04:04 PM
    I don't understand why the current condition is different that daily forecast ?
    05-07-09 04:16 PM
    Because the forecast predicts weather and current conditions are current weather...
    05-07-09 04:20 PM
    Working fine for me and the wife...
    05-07-09 04:52 PM
    don't like canadian area
    05-07-09 04:55 PM
    It's really funny...always sunny here according BerryWeather homescreen.
    05-08-09 06:15 AM
    Could you tell me your settings ?
    05-08-09 07:14 AM
    [B]

Hit menu, I got the same problem
    + 1

05-08-09 07:22 AM
    Could you tell me your settings ?
    Units=English (Fahrenheit)
    AutoUpdate=Every 30 minutes
    Advisory Auto Update=Never
    Autostart on device boot is checked
    Format=Temp+Condition
    Show Tempature Badge on Homescreen is checked
    Tempature Badge Background=Transparent Black
    Tempature Badge Text=White
    Tempature Badge Position=Bottom Right
    Show advisory badge on Homescreen Icon is unchecked
    Show advisory badge on Home Location is unchecked
    Hide Advisory Badge After Advisory Acknowledged is checked
    Today is checked
    Today with Daily Forcast is checked
    Today with Hourly Forcast is checked
    Full Daily Forcast is checked
    Full Hourly Forcast is checked
    Compact Daily Forcast is checked
    Compact Hourly Forcast is checked
    Notify on New Advisory is checked
    Notify on Home Location is checked
    Custom LED Color=System Default
    Relative Time in Current Condtion is unchecked
    Relative Time in 24h Forecast is unchecked
    Set View for Each Location Separately is unchecked
    Font Size=Default
    Theme=Widgets
    Transport=BIS-B
    05-08-09 08:21 AM
    Thank you Mike, I appreciate it !
    05-08-09 11:08 AM
    This is just my empirical opinion but this is a flawed app with no support or updates.
    Current conditions is not accurate.
    The icon display is not accurate.
    It does not retain custom backgounds whe you do a battery pull or reset the device.
    The battery drain and memory leak is worse than Weatherbug.

I paid for a flawed, unsupported app and at this point I have concluded that Bellshare and their products are a rip-off and I will not spend anymore money on their products.

Geez, look at how StormSlider and Berrymeter is supported and updated...

Look at Simple Weather... $1.00... accurate... light device load... support...

Even Berry Popup is fkt... they should stick to VIOP and stop trying to sell bad product.

My dos pesos
    Last edited by nulldog; 05-08-09 at 11:46 AM.
    05-08-09 11:40 AM
    I'm agree with you...you're absolutely right
    05-08-09 02:23 PM
    This is just my empirical opinion but this is a flawed app with no support or updates.
    It does not retain custom backgounds whe you do a battery pull or reset the device.

I paid for a flawed, unsupported app and at this point I have concluded that Bellshare and their products are a rip-off and I will not spend anymore money on their products.

Even Berry Popup is fkt... they should stick to VIOP and stop trying to sell bad product.

My dos pesos
    It's funny how these programs work so differently for different people. I tried hard to use Weatherbug and kept having issues - freezing my Storm, memory leak, and no weather stations within 30 miles of where I live in Souther California. I switched to BerryWeather and couldn't be happier. It's got my zip code in the database, no memory leaks and the weather has been very accurate. I thought $10 was a ton of money for this app, but don't regret it - go figure!
    05-08-09 03:34 PM
    It's funny how these programs work so differently for different people. I tried hard to use Weatherbug and kept having issues - freezing my Storm, memory leak, and no weather stations within 30 miles of where I live in Souther California. I switched to BerryWeather and couldn't be happier. It's got my zip code in the database, no memory leaks and the weather has been very accurate. I thought $10 was a ton of money for this app, but don't regret it - go figure!
    If you look at the major responses for this product, the vast majority agree with your opinion. I also agree. I used Weatherbug since it came out, but the memory leak on it was a "real" memory leak which almost everyone agreed it had. I finally ditched it for BBWeather which I still think is a great product but I wanted a little more. BerryWeather runs great for me and I enjoy the graphics, plus, it actually starts whenever I reset the phone, unlike Weatherbug ever did.
    Not sure why, I but I haven't seen any battery drain but a few say they see it.
    IMO, BerryWeather was worth the money and if I had to do it all over again, I would buy it again.
    05-08-09 03:55 PM

My dos pesos
    I couldn't agree more. I loved it at first but quickly realized it is garbage
    05-08-09 04:22 PM
    That's weird...hourly forecast was more accurate that current condition. ?? it is as if I had only one icon in current condition...always sunny it is updating everything except the current condition I really don't understand that.
    05-08-09 08:54 PM
    Another positive here for BerryWeather. Like most of the others, I used WeatherBug for quite some time. Memory leaked all over the place.

I do believe however that BerryWeather does eat through my battery quicker than before I used the app, but in my opinion it's well worth it!
    05-08-09 09:44 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD