Which view do I need to get a 7 day forecast? I can only get today with daily showing me today plus 5 days.
    03-23-10 03:20 PM
    Which view do I need to get a 7 day forecast? I can only get today with daily showing me today plus 5 days.
    I know this doesn't directly address your device but on the Storm2 the 7 day forecast only appears on landscape mode.

Good Luck
    03-23-10 03:31 PM
    No, that didn't help. I've got a 9700 running BWeather 2.2.01. How do I get a 7 day view like the ad shows?
    03-23-10 05:27 PM
    Is it the free version of BerryWeather? If it is, you only get a 5 day forecast. If it's the paid version then I don't know.
    03-23-10 06:12 PM
    Is it the free version of BerryWeather? If it is, you only get a 5 day forecast. If it's the paid version then I don't know.
    I've got the paid version.
    03-24-10 07:22 AM
    I used Today w/Daily and get seven icons, left to right.

For up/down, it is Compact Daily.
    03-24-10 09:01 AM
    Using "full daily" will give you the full 7 day forecast (vertically). Depending on the size of the icons/font you have set, you'll only see so many days. Using font size 5 and medium forecast icons, I get 6 days across with today w/daily view. Changing it to small gives me 7. Play with your settings and see what works best for you.
    03-24-10 09:13 AM
    Using "full daily" will give you the full 7 day forecast (vertically). Depending on the size of the icons/font you have set, you'll only see so many days. Using font size 5 and medium forecast icons, I get 6 days across with today w/daily view. Changing it to small gives me 7. Play with your settings and see what works best for you.
    that's it! Thanks
    03-24-10 05:47 PM
    I had forgot all about "full daily" view.

Tks
    03-24-10 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD