Hello all

I am running a trial version of berry weather before I decide to purchase it. All day its said it is 81 degrees when its 100. Is this happening to anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 04:42 PM
    Hello all

I am running a trial version of berry weather before I decide to purchase it. All day its said it is 81 degrees when its 100. Is this happening to anyone else?

Mine is not updating either. It says 75 when it is above 100. I know there was an update put out and I may see if I can find it. Not sure if this has anything to do with it or not.

Be assured that this issue is not common and should not sway your from getting it.
    08-04-09 04:47 PM
    I noticed the same thing also. My trial has been stuck at 68 degrees all day.
    08-04-09 04:50 PM
    Guys....Went to the Bellshare forums and they have a posting saying they are experiencing server issues and are working on it. This is why the update is showing old weather. I would write them and let them know the situation to extend your trial since this issue is not a fair assessment of the application which is very nice. I purchased it a while back and have very seldom had issues.
    08-04-09 04:57 PM
    There's already been a thread bout it.. The servers went down so the updating is off.. 48hr restore
    08-04-09 05:00 PM
    I have full version and it is doing the same thing (server issue). Hopefully they will fix it soon
    08-04-09 05:07 PM
    Sounds like bullcorn to me, my purchased version has had innaccurate weather for almost two weeks.
    08-04-09 05:21 PM
    Mine is also not posting correct weather yesterday it would not up date. Hope they fix it soon.

08-04-09 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD