where does the app have a description of weather for near future as a description? for example: where would it say the expected snowfall of 1-2 inches overnight. just shows pictures and say snow. on weatherbug you could click the day and it would give a desription in words of the forecast
    02-05-10 08:46 PM
    The only time it ever shows text like that for me is if theres a weather advisory of some sort.

Like right now its blaring Winter Storm Warning and keeps saying theres a blizzard going on and ill be getting 30+ inches of snow.

But for stuff more detailed there browser + weather.com.
    02-05-10 09:51 PM
    where does the app have a description of weather for near future as a description? for example: where would it say the expected snowfall of 1-2 inches overnight. just shows pictures and say snow. on weatherbug you could click the day and it would give a desription in words of the forecast
    Select Open in Browser from options and you will get a complete forecast from WeatherUnderground for the site you have selected.
    02-06-10 09:32 AM
    You can get a short version ir you click the icon and click the screen to select FULL Daily. It will give a brief description. Scattered clouds, or Thunderstorms or partly clowdy.

But the Open in Browser gives all the data and a radar and below the radar it gives a full descriptiond for the curent day and the next couple days.

By the way the weatherberry v2.1.4.0 is much better on the v50.0.419 OS than the prior versions. I can stay up for 3 days now and then have to boot as it still leaks some but not as bad a prior versions that caused me to reboot within a day.
    02-06-10 11:01 PM
    Select Open in Browser from options and you will get a complete forecast from WeatherUnderground for the site you have selected.
    thanks......
    02-08-10 03:38 PM
    i downloaded 9530/9500 - .451 Hybrid (by lyricidal), everything works except berryweather, i put in my location and it ends up timeoutting. my web and browser is working and im getting 3G with 5 bars.. anyone have a clue?
    02-08-10 09:00 PM
    Does BerryWeather display animated radar if you're running the native Browser on the Storm2 (9550)?

TIA
    02-08-10 09:48 PM
    i downloaded 9530/9500 - .451 Hybrid (by lyricidal), everything works except berryweather, i put in my location and it ends up timeoutting. my web and browser is working and im getting 3G with 5 bars.. anyone have a clue?
    Same thing here. I just loaded up that OS, and so far Berryweather can't do the cell site with GPS back up location. Have you tried using just GPS? I haven't tried any other GPS apps yet to see if it GPS, or Cell Site that causes the issue. For now I just loaded in the 2 main locations I need.
    02-09-10 11:34 AM
    i guess Berryweather servers were having issues last night.
    02-09-10 12:34 PM
    it would be slick to be able to select the entire wallpaper along with the icon for each condition
    02-09-10 03:52 PM
    You might want to check out the bellshare forum. I saw a thread yesterday about a problem with one of the lyricidal hybrids.
    02-09-10 04:08 PM
    i guess Berryweather servers were having issues last night.
    You may be on to something there. I've had trouble updating even with good signal - takes one or two tries for a location to update properly. In the past that's been a server problem, not something in the program or OS.
    02-09-10 04:30 PM
    You may be on to something there. I've had trouble updating even with good signal - takes one or two tries for a location to update properly. In the past that's been a server problem, not something in the program or OS.
    For me I failed the update all day for cell/gps. I entered a few locations and they were fine.

I just tried gps about an hour ago and it worked fine and has been since. So maybe they had a hiccup on the servers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 05:03 PM
    Seems to have settled down now.
    02-10-10 11:25 AM
    I'm gunna hijack this thread for a question is that's alright.

My home weather icon and homescreen wallpaper doesn't seem to be showin the right weather. Like right now its snowing pretty hard and it has been all day and last night. Yet its still showing the weather as "overcast". And I have the view set as Full Daily and its showing snow all day. Its a minor thing I can deal with but just wondering.

02-10-10 02:36 PM
    I'm gunna hijack this thread for a question is that's alright.

My home weather icon and homescreen wallpaper doesn't seem to be showin the right weather. Like right now its snowing pretty hard and it has been all day and last night. Yet its still showing the weather as "overcast". And I have the view set as Full Daily and its showing snow all day. Its a minor thing I can deal with but just wondering.

Try selecting a another nearby reporting station. Some stations my malfunction from time to time.
    02-10-10 03:17 PM
    Alright I think that worked. Thanks.

02-11-10 09:55 AM
    I have a berryweather question....How do i put the current temp on my home screen without messing with my wallpaper?
    02-17-10 06:44 PM
    I'm running .320 on my VZ Storm2 9550 with the paid version of Berry Weather

I'm not getting weather alerts. I've checked off everything that I can see in settings.

The locals weather alerts from other sources are going ape sh!! tonight since we have very heavy winds.

So is this a shortcoming of running the stock .320 or is there something else up?

TIA
    03-01-10 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD