wondering if anyone is familiar with this situation or if it is normal:

after using the wallpaper option on berryweather i now have my user folder showing up in my pictures folder. user folder location: device memory/home/user/audiobooks,documents,im, music etc.

my pictures folder is showing the user folder above along with my photos and wallpaper folders (sub folders i added within the pictures folder). so my pictures folder shows the following: pictures/photos,user,wallpapers (normally it would read pictures/photos,wallpapers).

*properties for my photos folder shows media card/blackberry/pictures/photos.
    *properties for the user folder shows device memory/home/user.

photos/wallpapers both have folder w/ green arrow icon; user folder has plain folder icon. i'm guessing the user "folder" is not a folder at all but a shortcut to the actual user folder in the device memory. does anybody know how i can remedy this situation? clicking the blackberry key while on the folder does not show a delete option.

ps. new to blackberry. battery already pulled. any help would be appreciated.
    12-30-09 08:45 AM
    BerryWeather uses the device/user folder to access it's wallpaper files, and not your media folder.

To delete this, just click on the user folder and scroll right down to the pic at the bottom of the files... then delete. This will however remove the BerryWeather wallpaper.

EDIT - to answer your question... yes, this is normal
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 12-30-09 at 08:58 AM.
    12-30-09 08:50 AM
    thanks!
    "problem" solved. i actually cleared the picture from within berryweather thinking that would solve it, so this is good to know.
    12-30-09 09:02 AM
    yup this is normal happens on mine as well
    12-30-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD