Hi there...

I've been having some trouble with BerryWeather it's not updating anything for the last 48 hours or so

Anyone else having the same trouble??
    03-07-11 03:12 PM
    ngc, it seems sometimes BW does that and for what reason, who knows. In fact I had an updating prob last week sometime, I think it was Wed. or Thurs., honestly don't rem the exact day. Sometimes trying a batt pull helps, and if it continues to be an issue, you can go into the general settings and scroll down to the networking Transport and change it to "direct TCP/IP", which is usually set at BIS-B, as long as your on BIS. (idk what it is for BES).

Hope this helps you!
    03-07-11 03:36 PM
    You could also try changing stations. Your reporting station might be down. That usually works for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    03-07-11 04:32 PM
    You could also try changing stations. Your reporting station might be down. That usually works for me.
    Thanks a lot. That helped me!
    03-08-11 05:20 AM

Thank-you BA!!! I was going crazy as my home location was updating, but not the others I have set up...chaging the station worked!!!!
    03-08-11 02:43 PM
    I'm experiencing the same problem, but I'm unable to change the weather station, as I'm using BerryWeather Free. Changing my connection settings hasn't helped either.

It hasn't been updating since Saturday, and I know there are others out there who are experiencing the same thing.

EDIT: I've found a workaround for this problem (on the Bellshare forum), by changing the location as it is shown on the Wunderground website. So, instead of just adding my location as "Cape Town", I searched for it as "Cape Town, South Africa", and this seems to have solved the issue. If anyone else is having trouble with the free version, try doing the above, and hopefully it will work for you as well.
    Last edited by miz_pimp; 03-09-11 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Fix added.
    03-09-11 03:46 AM
    I'm experiencing the same problem, but I'm unable to change the weather station, as I'm using BerryWeather Free. Changing my connection settings hasn't helped either.

It hasn't been updating since Saturday, and I know there are others out there who are experiencing the same thing.

EDIT: I've found a workaround for this problem (on the Bellshare forum), by changing the location as it is shown on the Wunderground website. So, instead of just adding my location as "Cape Town", I searched for it as "Cape Town, South Africa", and this seems to have solved the issue. If anyone else is having trouble with the free version, try doing the above, and hopefully it will work for you as well.
    Thanks so much for this! I had the exact same issue.

03-09-11 12:54 PM
    Mine has not updated since yesterday morning for some reason. Can't get any info for my home location or my LBS location. Not had any issues with it up until then. Opening up Berryweather just says "No Data".

I've tried battery pulls with no luck.

Anything else to try?
    04-17-11 12:55 PM
    Mine is updating fine.

04-17-11 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD