Updated to the latest 2.0.63 BerryWeather and ever since seems like I'm getting the N/A status instead of the current weather. Is this a problem with the weather station, my phone, my settings, or the new update?

I've switched stations and doesn't seem to matter. Don't remember the N/A with the older version.
    12-15-09 07:21 AM
    Me too...way worse since the latest update, was there with previous update too, but not as bad. It seems like any time you do anything with the phone, it makes the icon go to NA. In a few minutes it turns back the way it should be.
    12-15-09 07:46 AM
    Updated to the latest 2.0.63 BerryWeather and ever since seems like I'm getting the N/A status instead of the current weather. Is this a problem with the weather station, my phone, my settings, or the new update?

I've switched stations and doesn't seem to matter. Don't remember the N/A with the older version.
    That's an interesting problem you are having. I was having the exact same issue with 1.5, to the point where I deleted the app and went back to Weathereye. Ever since downloading 2.0 though, I have not had a single instance where I saw N/A instead of weather. Have you tried resetting your device??
    12-15-09 07:48 AM
    same problem here with 2.0.63 Yesterday most of the day my Location showed "NA" I then went back and had to delete my location and punch it in again and it showed up good for the first hour, then went right back to NA. Today its good so far, but I thought this was suppose to have been fixed from .54? Guess not
    12-15-09 08:09 AM
    by the way...2.0.64 is out now wit ha new update.. I wonder if it fixes this problem
    12-15-09 08:15 AM
    Mine is working like a champ here in MI,,, did you delete the old version before down loading the upgraded one? Just wondering, not sure if it would matter anyway with such a small upgrade,but just a thought.
    12-15-09 08:56 AM
    Mine didn't work either. It would show the weather update on the lock screen, but not when I unlocked the phone.

What worked for me was changing themes.
    It works with the latest theme that I have on the phone...but sadly, that theme doesn't show the weather slot in the lock screen.

But at least I can unlock it and look at my homescreen to see the info.
    Everything is a tradeoff...lol.

Dm
    12-15-09 09:34 AM
    did you guys update to .64???
    12-15-09 09:39 AM
    Well after seeing that the newest .64 version was available, I had to try it. I installed it on top of the previous .63, which was supposed to repace the old version and now it won't update!! So I deleted the app all together, re-downloaded the .63 from CB and all is well again. Updates work fine now.. not sure what happened to the newer version, guess I will wait until CB sends me the update email before I try it again. I downloaded it from bellshares site from my BB, not sure why CB hasn't updated there versions yet?
    12-15-09 10:18 AM
    hrm very strange i had this problem with 1.5 but ever since i got 2.0.63 and now i have 2.0.64 everything has been working fine.
    12-15-09 11:40 AM
    Weird, i guess i will have to update because i have the older version and its doing the N/A. I hope they didnt do this to make everyone buy the upgrade lol.
    12-15-09 11:48 AM
    Where did you find version .64? BTW, has BerryWeather caused ur Tour to lag at all? Downloaded it (and deleted Weatherbug) lastnight and my phone has been lagging all day. What gives?
    12-15-09 03:01 PM
    9630/4.7.1.61 with BerryWeather .63 getting N/A almost constantly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 03:02 PM
    9630/4.7.1.61 with BerryWeather .63 getting N/A almost constantly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exact same set-up and exact same results.

I had no problem with version 1.5 and I ended up going back to it. Now I'm trying to get my $3.99 back (on principle). I shouldn't have to pay for an update that seems to be more of a beta.
    12-15-09 05:16 PM
    I was experiencing the exact same issue with 2.0.54 but I haven't experienced that problem yet since running on the updated 2.0.63. I also switched over to the download to choosing OS 4.7 even though I'm running a leaked version of OS 5.0 so that could of helped as well.
    12-15-09 07:46 PM
    Where did you find version .64? BTW, has BerryWeather caused ur Tour to lag at all? Downloaded it (and deleted Weatherbug) lastnight and my phone has been lagging all day. What gives?
    Open BerryWeather then go into the options>about and scroll all the way to the bottom where it says "learn more" which will take you to Bellshares website. Then scroll down to the BerryWeather app and hit "learn more" again, it will list all the download versions. Yes mine seems to lag once and awhile.. not sure if it's from the newer version or using the Berryweather homescreen.
    Last edited by olemil; 12-15-09 at 11:18 PM.
    12-15-09 10:39 PM
    Just upgraded to the .64 Seems to working good. no N/A yet. and the homesreen option is available again. I like that feature.
    12-15-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD