I have never had any problems with my storm and I was starting to think I got the only good one. Debated getting tour cause I like it but decided not to. I recently got berry weather app under the three da trial. At first it was fine ani love the app. But then my storm starting getting really slow. Unlocking took forever, stuff opened slow, calls answered funny, etc. I even tried just turning berry weather off cause I was not sure it was responsible. Then my storm kept randomly crashing and I was about to buy tour but I uninstalled weather and phone is great again. What's up with that? Maybe the storms fine just not some storm apps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 04:58 PM
    I have never had any problems with my storm and I was starting to think I got the only good one. Debated getting tour cause I like it but decided not to. I recently got berry weather app under the three da trial. At first it was fine ani love the app. But then my storm starting getting really slow. Unlocking took forever, stuff opened slow, calls answered funny, etc. I even tried just turning berry weather off cause I was not sure it was responsible. Then my storm kept randomly crashing and I was about to buy tour but I uninstalled weather and phone is great again. What's up with that? Maybe the storms fine just not some storm apps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have Berry Weather. I would suggest you exit after using it instead of leaving it on. It won't use up as much app memory that way nor will it run down your battery.

I've had no resets I can attribute to Berry Weather.
    07-28-09 05:01 PM
    I run BerryWeather and have no problems at all...never close it. You might try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Batery pull will also probably clear everything up.

If you'll upgrade to OS .151, it mamages memory better than any OS we've had on this phone.
    07-28-09 05:12 PM
    I have to agree with grey, .151 handles memory very well. I've never had problems with berry weather even before .151. None of the problems you have described were ever encountered by me. Good luck.
    07-28-09 06:08 PM
    ive used it well on .151 and its working on 5.0 well too. never once closed it and ive never noticed any slowdowns
    07-28-09 06:14 PM
    I use BerryWeather on .148 and it's fine. I have it running, checking updates every 2 hours. I suspect the OP is not doing a daily reset and so BW was the app which happened to push his memory usage over the edge. A nightly reset would probably solve his problem.
    07-28-09 07:12 PM
    Some apps glitch during trial when they aren't registered.
    07-28-09 08:23 PM
    I've never had any problems with BW. No leak, no battery drain, nothing. It's been a wonderful application. The Bellshare support forums are also on top of things, so you might check that out.
    07-28-09 08:35 PM
    I just bought BW after the trial. Hope it doesn't cause any problems. Nothing so far. Seems good here on .148
    07-28-09 08:39 PM
    Gotta agree with everyone here. I have it running all the time-and updating every 2 hours and no problems either. I am running it on .148. I agree that some apps don't behave as well during their trial. I know that is kinda dumb cuz the app is supposed to be selling itself during that time and should be at it's best! lol
    07-28-09 08:49 PM
    I am going to give it a shot. I hope there is no slow down.
    08-03-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD