Anyone having issues with BerryWeather updating properly lately? I have 4 locations set up and the main two I use are not updating like they should. If I delete the location and then add it back it corrects the issue for a few days then it starts back doing it again. At first it was only the location I designated as the "home" location that was having the problem. Now two of the four are doing it.

One has not updated since last night and the other hasn't updated since 3:00 am this morning. They are hung in the "updating" mode.

I have also tried forcing the update from the BerryWeather menu both for the individual location and all locations. That doesn't work. Only deleting the location and adding it back seems to work but that is annoying to have to do every few days.

Any help would be appreciated if someone has experienced similar issues and resolved them.
    07-16-09 10:24 AM
    I'm having the same problem Skynny - identical.

Have you been on the berryweather forums over at bellshare.com yet?
    07-16-09 10:32 AM
    I had this issue about two weeks ago... it just got stuck... ended up uninstalling the program and reinstalling. Now, no issues. Hope this helps.

bigric
    07-16-09 10:36 AM
    Oh, I just noticed they've released a beta a few days ago that hopefully remedies this problem.
    07-16-09 10:44 AM
    I was having the same problems with berryweather and since downloading the beta no issues so far.
    07-16-09 10:52 AM
    Mine seems to be working just fine. I also have 4 locations set up.
    07-16-09 11:01 AM
    Thanks for the feedback everybody. I will see about that beta and see if it helps. If not I'll try removing it and reinstalling it.
    07-16-09 12:15 PM
    I am running Berryweather 1.5.35. Is this the new beta version? What version is everyone running?
    07-16-09 12:18 PM
    I just updated to the 1.5.41. I'll see if this resolves my issues. Seems from the Berryweather forums at bellshare.com this update was created for this issue.

Check that...can't get the update to work. Get a "Download Failed" message everytime I try to open the .jad file. Says, "907 Invalid COD FIle not found."
    Last edited by skynny70; 07-16-09 at 12:48 PM.
    07-16-09 12:44 PM
    Okay! Got the update installed finally. Had to get the .jad file using the BB browser rather than emailing it as an attachment to myself from my laptop. Waiting for the BB reboot to complete. I'll post an update if this doesn't solve the issue.
    07-16-09 12:54 PM
    My issue is with the notifications! Can't get them to work,can anybody help me out with that? I've got berrybuzz installed and LED nor sound works for notifications,HELP!!!!!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 04:27 PM
    So far Berryweather is still updating fine since I upgraded to version 1.5.41.

I have noticed I have not received any advisory notices in awhile but we also have not had any severe weather where I live recently so I am not sure if I am having any issues with that or not.

You may look here for an answer to that issue...

www.bellshare.com • View forum - BerryWeather
    07-17-09 08:45 AM
    Im running 1.5.35. Not sure I want to update since Ive had no issues thus far (knock on wood lol)
    07-17-09 09:39 AM
    Im running 1.5.35. Not sure I want to update since Ive had no issues thus far (knock on wood lol)
    I was running 1.5.35 when I was having the issues with some of my locations getting hung up when trying to update. So far, so good with the updates on 1.5.41.
    07-17-09 09:45 AM
    keep us posted on the new version your running. While mine seems to be working perfectly, my last update shows a 50% chance of rain all day for my 4 locations, however, when i go online to weather.com, it shows like a 5-10% chance of rain. hmm.....

EDIT:also my radar shows NJ covered in precip where as the weather channels site on the comp shows nothing over NJ
    Last edited by Harry_Yambag; 07-17-09 at 10:04 AM.
    07-17-09 10:01 AM
    Still updating correctly. I am only going to post now if I have the issue again.

Thanks for the help everyone.
    07-18-09 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD