I sent it to u in a email.

Love my Nexus 7
    Thanks sweety x

Sent from a Galaxy far far away...
    bbcicamica likes this.
    02-10-13 07:32 AM
    I have the UCCW downloaded but I have to learn how to use it. I tried in the past I remember it required a university degree to understand it.

Love my Nexus 7
    LOL! UCCW is not that hard to learn. Just takes some playing around with the different options. My clock widget (top) and the weather widget (bottom) both were made using the UCCW. I'm so obsessed with UCCW that I don't even use Minimalist Text anymore.

But I warn you, once you started getting the hang of how to use UCCW, you will become addicted. Isn't that right @chikiBujia?
    02-10-13 01:45 PM
    LOL! UCCW is not that hard to learn. Just takes some playing around with the different options. My clock widget (top) and the weather widget (bottom) both were made using the UCCW. I'm so obsessed with UCCW that I don't even use Minimalist Text anymore.

But I warn you, once you started getting the hang of how to use UCCW, you will become addicted. Isn't that right @chikiBujia?
    Oh I can easily see that! Right @DroidelichiousDiva? As I said I'm definitely gonna play w/it. But the truth is I don't understand every single word in English.

Love my Nexus 7
    ksteph likes this.
    02-10-13 02:38 PM
    Oh I can easily see that! Right @DroidelichiousDiva? As I said I'm definitely gonna play w/it. But the truth is I don't understand every single word in English.

Love my Nexus 7
    Oh yes It sure is addictive
    I just love all the possibilities. And Kris.....English isn't my 1st language either. If I can do it so can you. My offer to help you setting it up still stands!

bbcicamica likes this.
    02-10-13 04:58 PM

Love my Nexus 7
    It is completely addictive!!!! It will become your favorite app!!!!

I use lots of pictures to illustrate the instructions, and if you use google Chrome as your browser, add the translator extension and it will translate all the pages to the language of your choice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    bbcicamica and ksteph like this.
    02-10-13 08:07 PM
    Lol yeah, I actually uninstalled it a while back, and just installed it again and actually researched how to use it
    I posted a how to guide on my blog if you wanna check it out. ChikiBujia.wordpress.com, on the category menu on the right go to how to, and you'll find it there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Am I missing something these 40 plus eyes aren't what they used to be. But I can't seem to find the how to guide for UCCW there
    02-11-13 05:12 PM
    Hello everyone, I have a question and for the life of me I couldn't find the answer so I decided to asked the experts. I have several CUSTOM BeWeather sets on my memory card thats formated and made for for a Blackberry device (9930) and I now have a Galaxy SG3 and a new memory card. I was wondering if I can use those sets made for a Blackberry on a SG3 for BeWeather.......I need HELP, and this is probably the BEST place to come for the most accurate answer ....Thanks in advance.
    02-11-13 09:46 PM
    Hello everyone, I have a question and for the life of me I couldn't find the answer so I decided to asked the experts. I have several CUSTOM BeWeather sets on my memory card thats formated and made for for a Blackberry device (9930) and I now have a Galaxy SG3 and a new memory card. I was wondering if I can use those sets made for a Blackberry on a SG3 for BeWeather.......I need HELP, and this is probably the BEST place to come for the most accurate answer ....Thanks in advance.
    U sure can use yur sets all right. The file extention has to b. bwi Just go ahead download the app and set ur set as u did on your BB!

Love my Nexus 7
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-11-13 09:52 PM
    Berryweather Icons-2013-02-11103543_zps7fbfe309.jpg

BW: Heartful (Brand new beweather located on BarbieW's site)
    02-11-13 10:11 PM
    U sure can use yur sets all right. The file extention has to b. bwi Just go ahead download the app and set ur set as u did on your BB!

Love my Nexus 7
    Thanks for such a quick response BB......I will be doing that tomorrow, first I have to put the sets on my new memory card
    bbcicamica likes this.
    02-11-13 10:59 PM
    Am I missing something these 40 plus eyes aren't what they used to be. But I can't seem to find the how to guide for UCCW there
    here is the link to the guide to import and use uccw skins:

How To: Importing UCCW skins | chikibujia

In this post, you will find how to use hotspots and change text and different icons on a UCCW skin

UCCW Owlie Sparkling Flowers skins | chikibujia

And in this post, you will find how to use images for your clock, as opposed to just using the numbers on a regular font:

UCCW Clock Images | chikibujia

Hope this helps!!! :-D
    bbcicamica, Eleni 22 and BarbieW like this.
    02-11-13 11:10 PM
    Berryweather Icons-uploadfromtaptalk1360648365439.jpg
    Theme's HKPretty in Pink frm Barbie wp is frm @ChikiBujia
    Thank u both!

Love my Nexus 7
    02-11-13 11:54 PM

02-12-13 04:35 AM
    here is the link to the guide to import and use uccw skins:

How To: Importing UCCW skins | chikibujia

In this post, you will find how to use hotspots and change text and different icons on a UCCW skin

UCCW Owlie Sparkling Flowers skins | chikibujia

And in this post, you will find how to use images for your clock, as opposed to just using the numbers on a regular font:

UCCW Clock Images | chikibujia

Hope this helps!!! :-D
    Thank you so much
    02-12-13 07:33 AM
    happy to see this is still a helpful and sharing thread, beweather has made such an impact on us all! and happy to know if i ever did leave bb i'd be welcome here.. though i am still a bb addict haha
    Esther B likes this.
    02-12-13 11:21 AM
    barbs LoveBee bwi- very cute!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Berryweather Icons-capture11_13_48.jpg  
    BarbieW, ksteph and Esther B like this.
    02-12-13 12:37 PM
    Lots of pink
    BW: Heartful

Berryweather Icons-20130212142845_zps1a104fa0.png
    02-12-13 07:46 PM
    Lots of pink
    BW: Heartful

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130212142845_zps1a104fa0.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	196.0 KB 
ID:	135585
    Barbie I set ur pink glittery ssb theme and when I pulled down the notification panel the toggle icons r too big, distorted and not all fits /shows up. The "clear" icon wasn't even fit there. Did i do smtg wrong? All other ssb themes r look perfect.

Love my Nexus 7
    02-12-13 09:06 PM
    Berryweather Icons-uploadfromtaptalk1360724814870.jpg

Love my Nexus 7
    Esther B and ksteph like this.
    02-12-13 09:07 PM
    Barbie I set ur pink glittery ssb theme and when I pulled down the notification panel the toggle icons r too big, distorted and not all fits /shows up. The "clear" icon wasn't even fit there. Did i do smtg wrong? All other ssb themes r look perfect.

Love my Nexus 7
    No, I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong. I will look into it tomorrow and let you know. I'm going to take it off my blog until it's fixed. Sorry about that.
    bbcicamica likes this.
    02-12-13 09:22 PM
    Berryweather Icons-uploadfromtaptalk1360806349683.jpg
    Color Me XOXO theme
    Bee Love BW
    Awesome wall

Love my Nexus 7
    Esther B and ksteph like this.
    02-13-13 07:46 PM
    Berryweather Icons-uploadfromtaptalk1360809569016.jpg
    Ssb theme is Valentine Day by Julie. Although I dunno why my name wouldn't show up. Hers does.

Love my pink/black sgs2
    02-13-13 08:39 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360809569016.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	135827
    Ssb theme is Valentine Day by Julie. Although I dunno why my name wouldn't show up. Hers does.

Love my pink/black sgs2
    Your have to change the carrier to show your name.
    Go to Elements, Carrier, select text & type your name. Let me know if you need help with it.
    02-14-13 09:58 AM
    Your have to change the carrier to show your name.
    Go to Elements, Carrier, select text & type your name. Let me know if you need help with it.
    I do! In some themes the carrier name shows up. Once I use an icon that the girls made. I know where and how to change it. I got one of Barbie 's theme to show my name. U can see it on my previous ss. Others wouldn't show up. I thought the name maybe too long. So i typed a shorter one. Still nothing. Can u help? I would appreciate it! Txs!

Love my Nexus 7
    02-14-13 12:02 PM
    I do! In some themes the carrier name shows up. Once I use an icon that the girls made. I know where and how to change it. I got one of Barbie 's theme to show my name. U can see it on my previous ss. Others wouldn't show up. I thought the name maybe too long. So i typed a shorter one. Still nothing. Can u help? I would appreciate it! Txs!

Love my Nexus 7
    Lots of folks are having problems with the carriers showing with the latest update (including me), so it's probably the app that isn't working currently. This app has it's ups and downs. Hopefully the developer will address this soon.
    bbcicamica likes this.
    02-16-13 07:22 PM
15,771 ... 618619620621622 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD