thanks caterism and jnmeaton
    02-25-11 07:19 AM

Cool ne wall w/ unique icon set. This orange jumps off the screen!!!!! Love it!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 07:33 AM
    hey where could i get sketchy glowy? also who ever made sketchy glowy. it's very nice and there should be a pink version.. lol!!!! just putting it out there. TIA for link
    The original version isn't sized properly, hence the need for a revision. That's the only difference between the 2. Yes, to satisfy everyone, just about every set should be in pink LOL

Serenity Dawn likes this.
    02-25-11 07:33 AM
    The original version isn't sized properly, hence the need for a revision. That's the only difference between the 2. Yes, to satisfy everyone, just about every set should be in pink LOL

exaacccttlllyyy! LOL.
    02-25-11 08:03 AM

New theme from RJ Design, "BerryBionic"
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/be...design-588953/

Thx JN, for the "color consultation" LOL
    Last edited by BlastTyrant; 02-25-11 at 09:30 AM.
    02-25-11 09:28 AM
    I was wondering if you guys could make a bright babyblue version of Faint XL, please?
    02-25-11 09:49 AM
    I was wondering if you guys could make a bright babyblue version of Faint XL, please?
    I would, if I could. Maybe ba wouldn't mind coloring the set for you...

02-25-11 10:26 AM

My sense of color is almost non existent. Is this "baby blue" enough for you. If you could post up the HTML color code of the color you want it would be very helpful. I remember my rather weak attempts at baby pink lol.

Edit: Ok I admit that I don't know what Bright Baby Blue looks like. I need a little help.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 02-25-11 at 11:10 AM.
    02-25-11 11:08 AM

02-25-11 11:20 AM
    I'm the last person who should be giving color advice LOL. But, I think baby blue is very pale. Something that wouldn't look the greatest on a white background. But I could be wrong...LOL

02-25-11 11:24 AM
    I find it absolutely amazing that Blast and me had a screenshot roulette going last night and he can't SEE the colors to match em!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!

02-25-11 11:32 AM
    I find it absolutely amazing that Blast and me had a screenshot roulette going last night and he can't SEE the colors to match em!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!

I can see bright, bold primary colors. But as soon as colors start blending together, I'm quickly over my head. Greens and blues are my enemies, when they're mixed with other colors. If you really want a laugh, purple is one of my favorite colors, but I can rarely see it LOL

02-25-11 11:41 AM

weather set: kampai by songbird
    theme: clockr by phantombbthemes
    02-25-11 11:48 AM

My sense of color is almost non existent. Is this "baby blue" enough for you. If you could post up the HTML color code of the color you want it would be very helpful. I remember my rather weak attempts at baby pink lol.

Edit: Ok I admit that I don't know what Bright Baby Blue looks like. I need a little help.
    Thank you for coloring this for me

I looked up the color code of that kind of baby blue I was thinking about:

here it goes: #81BEF7 this is very light

and this one's a little "darker": #2E9AFE

I don't know which one would look better. I'm grateful for either one. I'm gonna be using those icons on dark backgrounds, so I would love to have them "pop out".

Thank you so much again for doing this!
    02-25-11 12:03 PM
    Is there any possibility of an all text set of icons? Perhaps something in the Microsoft Sans Serif font? Are they hard to make?
    02-25-11 12:52 PM
    Is there any possibility of an all text set of icons? Perhaps something in the Microsoft Sans Serif font? Are they hard to make?
    That would be easy to do. Save your texts as .png files and name them in the berryweather convention (clear.png, clearn.png etc.) If BT or SB doesn't jump on this I'll work something up in a couple of days.
    02-25-11 01:26 PM
    If I remember correctly there's a text only set on the Bellshare site. Just go through display settings and hit the Download More Iconsets button.

02-25-11 02:38 PM
    Songbird and I did a set of text only icons. But I've actually been thinking about redoing the idea with a different tile. Make it easier to see. The one we did is not very good on light backgrounds

02-25-11 03:05 PM
    Bellshare - BerryWeather Icons

inbetween "post it note" and "razor sharp (white)".......
    02-25-11 03:06 PM
    with all the cool fonts we have going on blast could make some WICKED text tiles! or no tiles, just bad a*$ fonts! 3d text! Hologram texts! what am i saying? ahve you ever talked to yourself and typed at the same time???? i am totally doing that right now............ STOP!!!!
    02-25-11 03:09 PM
    Nevermind. I found it.

www.bellshare.com • View topic - Creating custom iconsets for BerryWeather 2.5
    Last edited by Heavy Fluid; 02-25-11 at 06:08 PM.
    02-25-11 05:52 PM
    with all the cool fonts we have going on blast could make some WICKED text tiles! or no tiles, just bad a*$ fonts! 3d text! Hologram texts! what am i saying? ahve you ever talked to yourself and typed at the same time???? i am totally doing that right now............ STOP!!!!
    Actually, I couldn't use any of the fonts I have on my BB. I'd have to use the fonts that are available on iaza for adding text to icons.

02-25-11 07:05 PM
    You'll want to take a later set and change the bwi extension to zip. DELETE "bwi" and add "zip". You'll get a better idea of what icons you need. Those earlier sets were horribly incomplete. Some icons were missing, and/or typo errors in the file names.

02-25-11 07:12 PM
    yea ive been meaning to request some modern text icons. A lot of the folks on android have all text icons and it looks really slick. I was thinking a white modern text with a drop shadow with a slightly shaded background of some sort. here is an example and although this text is for battery percentage you get the idea.
    http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...mAM9PEom6K&t=1
    02-25-11 07:27 PM
    hehehe, well the text icons got me brain juices flowing so i fired up photoshop and started playing around. This is somewhat i had in mind. Attachment 82100
    This is a quick sample and you cant tell but the grey is actually a black that is transparent so it looks better in photoshop, also i think a drop shadow on the text would make it pop a little more.

*edit* haha okay this is more what i had in mind. The grey in this is also black with a transparency, and the text has a drop shadow on this, the transparency is also rounded for a more polished look.
    Attachment 82101 Just text alone without the background would look really cool on a plain background as well.
    Last edited by rryoung; 02-25-11 at 07:49 PM.
    02-25-11 07:39 PM
15,771 ... 118119120121122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD