This thread is for sharing and posting Berryweather skins. I'll get the ball rolling with my 1st skin GlossyBlackWeather. The icons were found on SBSH Forums. Icon author: AjboppTo apply the skin, just dl to the berryweather folder located within the Blackberry directory of your media card. Then navigate to the berryweather folder, locate the file you just dl'd. Change the file extension from ".zip" to ".bwi". DO NOT UNZIP THE FILE! If you get a popup telling you that the file can't be renamed, do a device reset. You should then be able to rename it. Now just go to your BW settings and apply it!
    10-16-10 06:48 PM
    Nifty trick! Thanks BT
    10-16-10 06:50 PM

Great find BT !! Thanks for sharing ..
    eliirodz likes this.
    10-16-10 06:51 PM
    for those that are interested, how to make and submit BW custom icons

www.bellshare.com • View forum - BerryWeather Custom Icons
    10-16-10 07:20 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I'm going to try and make some skins. Another addiction for me now other than batteryex lol
    10-16-10 07:23 PM
    Hey BT,

Thanks for starting this thread. Love the new BW update. Looking forward to some cool weather icons.
    10-16-10 07:24 PM
    wow! looks like this thread will be the next battex!! great job with the weather skin, as always!
    10-16-10 07:32 PM
    You're welcome everyone! I'm just tryin to make everybody's Berry beautiful LOL
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-16-10 07:38 PM
    BT- maybe you'll know the answer to this, I DL'ed the realistic set that you can get from the app itself but it shows an NA symbol sometimes...
    10-16-10 07:41 PM
    BT- maybe you'll know the answer to this, I DL'ed the realistic set that you can get from the app itself but it shows an NA symbol sometimes...
    I looked at the files in the skins from bellshare. A cpl of them have typos. And in the Simple skin there's an icon that's missing. That might be the cause of it.

10-16-10 07:45 PM

Must appreciated BT. Lol you're awesome! +1

10-16-10 07:47 PM
    Hey BT,

Thank you for giving instructions on how to download to your phone. Followed your instructions and d/l your GlossyBlack weather icons and it worked perfectly!! WAHOO!!!!

My new hang out place.
    10-16-10 07:54 PM
    The Simple icon set has No moons.
    10-16-10 07:56 PM
    Doesn't look like the realistic set does either, unless of course it's not dark enough where I am!
    10-16-10 08:02 PM
    wow thanks lets try
    10-16-10 08:07 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I'm going to try and make some skins. Another addiction for me now other than batteryex lol
    Can't wait to see what you come up with m3ch3ll!

10-16-10 08:10 PM
    Thanks Kurt, first battery skins now weather skins. Awesome!!
    10-16-10 08:43 PM
    Sweet deal. Thanks, man. Had no idea the icons could be changed. This is great!
    10-16-10 08:52 PM

You are doing a fine job BT. Thank you so much

10-16-10 09:18 PM
    Blasts icons are on the official download page for the icons right now. just go to display setting and click the get more icons button. there are a few other new ones in there as well
    10-16-10 09:22 PM
    I just downloaded the skins...love them. Great job! Thanks so much!

10-16-10 09:36 PM

Great find BT !! Thanks for sharing ..
    Wow nice choice!! These were meant for your wp and theme!!!! Looks Awesome. This thread is yet another reason why Crackberry.com and BlackBerry are so addictive! Wonder if Windows will do the same? Naaaahhhh
    10-16-10 09:47 PM
    10-16-10 10:01 PM
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone might have any suggestions as I can't seem to get the icon set to change. I have downloaded a few of the new sets. I checked to see if they are in the berryweather folder on my media card. For example GlosyyBlackWeather.bwi.rem show, but when I go into BW settings, Display setting, icon set and click on it all I get is a black box, select it again black box goes away? I have done a couple battery pulls...and tried a couple different sets of new icons all the same result. Any suggestions would be great, Thanks for the help
    10-16-10 10:15 PM
    Nice upgrade loving the new options and the icons!

10-16-10 10:18 PM
15,771 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD