Since I got my new 9700 a few days ago I've been purchasing little apps here and there. I really want one more, BerryWeather, but the wife is trying to put the brakes on with x-mas around the corner.

I can justify the purchase if it was on sale. Anyone got a coupon for Crackberry? I have all my apps here and like to keep them together.

Your assistance in deceiving my wife is much appreciated..
    12-09-09 08:28 AM
    ^ would love if there's a coupon as well. Payng 10 bucks for weather just doesn't cut it for me even if it's THAT awesome
    12-09-09 09:05 AM
    I agree. Great product but $10? Hopefully it will go on sale again soon.
    12-09-09 09:08 AM
    Honestly guys. It's a very nice application and its only the cost of lunch. Who knows when it goes on sale but if you want it I would go for it. I paid for this app. Twice. Gave first copy to a friend when I tried to quit crackberry. Months later i'm back and bought it again. 3 days before it went on sale. Still worth it IMO
    12-09-09 09:10 AM
    Honestly guys. It's a very nice application and its only the cost of lunch. Who knows when it goes on sale but if you want it I would go for it. I paid for this app. Twice. Gave first copy to a friend when I tried to quit crackberry. Months later i'm back and bought it again. 3 days before it went on sale. Still worth it IMO
    I agree its worth every $0.01......highly recommended.

I bought it last week and would never even CONSIDER going back to WeatherEye.
    12-09-09 09:14 AM
    I agree its worth every $0.01......highly recommended.

I bought it last week and would never even CONSIDER going back to WeatherEye.
    Weather Eye was great for anyone that just can't invest the money. But this is $10. Thats not even a dollar a day for the first week. Then its free.
    12-09-09 09:15 AM
    Weather Eye was great for anyone that just can't invest the money. But this is $10. Thats not even a dollar a day for the first week. Then its free.
    Agreed, if you can't afford the $10, then stick to Weather Eye and don't complain!
    12-09-09 09:18 AM
    True.. ten bucks may sound like a lot for a weather app, but BerryWeather is an outstanding weather app... and with winter weather smacking us around here in the northeast, ten bucks is a small price for updated weather, advisory alerts, radar maps, and great graphics.

Perhaps there'll be another 50% off sale for the upcoming holiday, but if not, go for it anyway :-)
    12-09-09 09:30 AM
    True.. ten bucks may sound like a lot for a weather app, but BerryWeather is an outstanding weather app... and with winter weather smacking us around here in the northeast, ten bucks is a small price for updated weather, advisory alerts, radar maps, and great graphics.

Perhaps there'll be another 50% off sale for the upcoming holiday, but if not, go for it anyway :-)
    Speaking of radar maps, I cant seem to get that working, any quick URL I can use for Ottawa, Ontario?

We are getting walloped with this snowstorm this morning!
    12-09-09 09:33 AM

Hey all you guys make good points and I'm only saying from an outside perspective that has never seen this app in use. Maybe I need to find someone has this already or get a free trial if they have and find out how great it is.
    12-09-09 09:33 AM
    Hey all you guys make good points and I'm only saying from an outside perspective that has never seen this app in use. Maybe I need to find someone has this already or get a free trial if they have and find out how great it is.
    Just install it with the free trial for a few days and see for yourself.
    12-09-09 09:34 AM
    Does berry weather work for the UK aswell? New to blackberry so no idea..
    12-09-09 09:38 AM
    Being as I started the thread to all who are saying it's worth it and it's only a lunch and it's only etc etc....

[1] I never said it wasn't worth $10 bucks
    [2] I have 5 kids
    [3] I've been laid off for a few months, union sometimes sucks
    [4] I have every intention of buying it
    [5] I'm not complaining about the price or anything else

I was only asking if anyone had a coupon for crackberry. It's called smart shopping and it would make the wife happier if I said "baby it was on sale for 20% off" just like she does almost weekly...lol...nothing wrong with trying to save a buck here and there.
    12-09-09 09:38 AM
    Being as I started the thread to all who are saying it's worth it and it's only a lunch and it's only etc etc....

[1] I never said it wasn't worth $10 bucks
    [2] I have 5 kids
    [3] I've been laid off for a few months, union sometimes sucks
    [4] I have every intention of buying it
    [5] I'm not complaining about the price or anything else

I was only asking if anyone had a coupon for crackberry. It's called smart shopping and it would make the wife happier if I said "baby it was on sale for 20% off" just like she does almost weekly...lol...nothing wrong with trying to save a buck here and there.
    Totally agree, it was nothing against you. It was other posters complaining.

I was only saying it is definately worth the $10, but if you can save a buck, then definately go for it!
    12-09-09 09:40 AM
    Totally agree, it was nothing against you. It was other posters complaining.

I was only saying it is definately worth the $10, but if you can save a buck, then definately go for it!
    Listen if it was $9 bucks I'd be all over it
    12-09-09 09:41 AM
    I completely agree. Its only $10 dollars but the feeling of getting a good deal is nice. Just recently i bought BerryBuzz and Quicklaunch for 5 dollars each, only to see them go down to 2.49 each a week later! I wasn't happy, but its not a big deal.

This time i know better. CB regularly discounts apps, but if they dont within a few week's i'm still going to buy it.
    12-09-09 09:43 AM
    I would buy it for $10 if I didn't miss the 50% off sale. Now I feel like I'm getting jipped lol.

But I do agree it is worth the $10, way better than weather eye. But I'd still like it for $5.
    12-09-09 09:48 AM
    Same. Try it out in a free trial and if you need something to get you by again I recommend Weather Eye. But this definitely is worth $10 when you get back on your feet and stable. I only have 1 kid and lost my job so I know what its like and bouncing back feels great.
    12-09-09 09:48 AM
    Ahh well #uck it! I just bought BerryWeather, it was the last app to complete my 9700 and ahhh I feel better now.

Anyways thanks to all for the above feedback.
    12-10-09 09:17 AM
    You will not regret it
    12-10-09 09:17 AM
    Try FT08N1943EFKP for 15% off.
    12-10-09 09:44 AM
    * sorry I am no help here

But I don't blame you, I have no kids and I'm constantly looking for a bargain & googling coupon codes before purchasing anything.
    Didn't hurt to ask....
    12-10-09 09:47 AM

Ok... you have long weeks where you live???? :P
    12-10-09 09:48 AM
    Ahahaha, reverse thinking failed in my head
    12-10-09 09:51 AM
    Ok... you have long weeks where you live???? :P
    hahahahah
    12-10-09 09:51 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD