How can I put just the Sun/Moon icon with local temp on my BB home screen? Either middle left or right as I don't have a Theme that will do it for me.

Thanks!
    08-29-11 03:50 PM
    you have to have a theme that will let you or be like me and get quickweather.
    08-29-11 03:55 PM
    If you don't want to buy a theme, there are free ones.
    shortstops likes this.
    08-29-11 04:00 PM
    You don't have to have a theme for this. You can also use the wallpaper function in BerryWeather.
    Open BW. Hit the menu key and go to Options->Homescreen Wallpaper->and check the first box for �Enable BerryWeather Homescreen Wallpaper�. You can then go down the list to choose your fonts, font size, color etc. But, for what you want, you must also scroll down on that same page to the �Homescreen Wallpaper Items� and check the box for �Show Current Conditions�. Hit the �configure� button and select what you want and where you want it on the next screen that slides in. I believe that if you want the Hi/Lo temp, the icon has to be centered (At least for OS6). Press the escape key and at the bottom, select a wallpaper from your device if you so choose. Save your changes and you will be good to go. If not, try a battery pull after you save your changes.

HTH
    shortstops and tokameaki like this.
    08-29-11 04:16 PM
    You don't have to have a theme for this. You can also use the wallpaper function in BerryWeather.
    Open BW. Hit the menu key and go to Options->Homescreen Wallpaper->and check the first box for �Enable BerryWeather Homescreen Wallpaper�. You can then go down the list to choose your fonts, font size, color etc. But, for what you want, you must also scroll down on that same page to the �Homescreen Wallpaper Items� and check the box for �Show Current Conditions�. Hit the �configure� button and select what you want and where you want it on the next screen that slides in. I believe that if you want the Hi/Lo temp, the icon has to be centered (At least for OS6). Press the escape key and at the bottom, select a wallpaper from your device if you so choose. Save your changes and you will be good to go. If not, try a battery pull after you save your changes.

HTH
    That did the trick MadBrad. Much obliged!

08-29-11 08:41 PM
    Nice. You can also adjust the size of the homescreen icon too, making it larger if you want

08-29-11 10:22 PM
    No problem. Enjoy!
    08-29-11 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD