I have berryweather 1.5 on the Tour - love it.

Is there a way to display the city/location name on the icon or when i scroll over it? travel often, and sometimes forget to change the home location setting.. and end up looking at incorrect weather for where i happen to be.

thanks
    08-04-09 10:43 AM
    I didn't see anything in the options.. What you could do it set it to use GPS and make that your home?
    08-04-09 10:49 AM
    i did something similar to what Tdubby said. living in florida, i can be a few miles from home and be in a crazy storm where at home is bright and sunny. so i made my "home" location set to gps so its always where im at for the moment, then have an additional location always set to my house location.
    08-04-09 11:17 AM
    Anybody else have probs with the temp being off a ridiculous amount? Im right around 20deg off atm. I would think San Diego is a big enough city to have accurate weather.
    08-04-09 05:15 PM
    As stated in the numerous threads on the subject, BellShare is experiencing server problems.
    08-04-09 06:04 PM
    As stated in the numerous threads on the subject, BellShare is experiencing server problems.
    Are they still having problems, for the last 2 days it has said it was 82 degrees at 6 AM in Cleveland when it was about 68 degrees?
    08-20-09 05:56 AM
    I hate to sound like a broken recort but the updates are only as good as the source. I have found that selecting "Update" and not "Update All" helps out.
    08-20-09 09:25 AM
    Are they still having problems, for the last 2 days it has said it was 82 degrees at 6 AM in Cleveland when it was about 68 degrees?
    I think they are getting better you was only off 14 degrees its not perfect ,
    but seriously I think they are getting this fixed they just kinda slowwwwwwww, its not their fault I guess (they try) , lol, mine seems to be working better now hopefully it will for everyone else to
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-20-09 at 09:40 AM.
    08-20-09 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD