Does the FULL version of BerryWeather have and option for setting or an audible alert if inclement weather conditions are forecast for your "home locations(s)"? I see the feature bellow listed on the Bellshare site, but is that just via text or what?

•Added push support to instantly notify about weather alerts without draining the battery
    Last edited by FASHER; 10-02-12 at 02:02 PM.
    10-02-12 01:46 PM
    Yes,
    I also use bebuzz and have an option in the sound profile to set the sound and light for notices. i also like the fact that in beweather you can customize which events (such as tornado warning, cold weather adv etc) you get a notification for. I believe the sound option is there without bebuzz though.
    10-02-12 02:58 PM
    gjcavana,
    Thanks for the reply. I was just wondering. I'm running the free now, but the allerts was a key in deciding on paying for the full version. I have BeBuzz as well, sounds like I'm all set. Thanks
    10-02-12 03:16 PM
    Yes, you can do this on the full version. It is well worth it, especially in bad weather. There is a lot of raving and ranting for free weather apps, and those are great, however, they don't offer what BeWeather does, especially with the customization and alerts.
    10-02-12 07:20 PM
    The option to have severe advisories alert you is a plus. But the latest 7.1 OS has the Emergency Alert Message service which should include most of those types of alerts along with other civil emergencies as well.
    10-03-12 08:16 AM
    Only works in the US... same for Emergency Alert Messages
    10-03-12 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD