Folks,

BerryWeather is the CB store's Deal of the Day today and is available for 50% off!!!!!! So grab it while you can and this super price!

BerryWeather - Weather in Style - VOTED BEST WEATHER APP 2010 - News & Weather BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    10-07-10 09:15 AM
    Sweet deal!!
    10-07-10 09:30 AM
    Folks,

BerryWeather is the CB store's Deal of the Day today and is available for 50% off!!!!!! So grab it while you can and this super price!

BerryWeather - Weather in Style - VOTED BEST WEATHER APP 2010 - News & Weather BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    And it's still too damned expensive. Pay for weather? I don't think so.
    10-07-10 09:30 AM
    You do what you want BK, BUT I figured some folks might want to know!
    10-07-10 09:32 AM
    And it's still too damned expensive. Pay for weather? I don't think so.
    but it looks so pretty! haha... to each his own

You do what you want BK, BUT I figured some folks might want to know!
    agreed... bought it myself.. after weather bug did the whole temp in icon instead of icon title thing ive been waiting on an offer like this. thanks!
    10-07-10 03:35 PM
    It's a great app. I agree it's a tad pricey, even at 50% off, but the site support and updates justify it.
    10-07-10 05:35 PM
    I tried the free trial, and I was amazed! I've been waiting for this to be the Deal of the Day, and today I got lucky! It's an amazing app! $10 was a bit much for me, but $5 is totally worth it!
    10-07-10 06:45 PM
    Wouldn't pay five cents for the most overrated app in the history of the BlackBerry.
    10-07-10 07:36 PM
    of course, they post this an hour after my daily crackberry check and i get screwed on the app i really want. my trial just expired, and $10 is steep for any app.
    10-08-10 06:46 AM
    If you want this app for the torch, despite their website says it is compatible with the 9800 and 6.0, it has serious issues which are not being addressed by Bellshare. The major glitch is when using your custom homescreen option. The display gets "stuck" in landscape mode if it updates while in that mode (i.e.:, in holster or pocket.) The phone must then be rebooted or you must go into the app, open the advisories page to force an update (while holding the phone in portrait mode) and close the app.
    Pretty bogus.
    10-08-10 08:48 AM
    of course, they post this an hour after my daily crackberry check and i get screwed on the app i really want. my trial just expired, and $10 is steep for any app.
    Of course it won't be for a while, BUT the DoD for this comes up several times a year, plus sometimes Bellshare themselves will run specials.
    10-08-10 09:07 AM
    You could always email mobihand and ask nicely...
    10-08-10 03:29 PM
    I got it as the DoD about a month and a half ago, so yeah it looks like they run the special pretty frequently. I got it on the DoD, but probably wouldn't pay the full price for it, as much as I like it. The only thing I don't like about it is the forecast stuff is pretty weak; I might actually grab the free Weather Channel app for their more detailed forecast info.
    10-08-10 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD