last couple days I have been having problems with Berryweather and then 5 custom radars I have for them. Sometimes they load up right away and show the radars, bbut a lot of times now they load up really fast and just shows a light gray screen and nothing else.

after I do a battery pull, they work..then off of a sudden they stop again. I deleted betteryweather, and reinstalled it just now to see if that fixes the problem, and it doesnt.

anyone know why this is?

I'm running 2.1.40
    02-23-10 08:14 AM
    last couple days I have been having problems with Berryweather and then 5 custom radars I have for them. Sometimes they load up right away and show the radars, bbut a lot of times now they load up really fast and just shows a light gray screen and nothing else.

after I do a battery pull, they work..then off of a sudden they stop again. I deleted betteryweather, and reinstalled it just now to see if that fixes the problem, and it doesnt.

anyone know why this is?

I'm running 2.1.40
    I've been getting the load-up then the light grey screen the past few days on my custom maps too. Also, off and on thru the day, I get several NA upon weather updates. running 2.1.40
    02-23-10 08:24 AM
    i'm going to bump this..

anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?
    02-23-10 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD