So I've ran out on the free trial of berryweather, and I've liked the program, my only issue with it though is even if the description says there is a chance of rain here in Winnipeg, the POP % is always 0. Its a small issue, but weatherbug (free) seemed to of had more complete information in it for Winnipeg than berryweather. Berryweather is a nicer looking program, but I want all the information first and foremost. I've also used weathereye and wasn't completely a fan either. Any other good weather programs that have been tested in Canada?
    06-18-09 09:08 PM
    So I've ran out on the free trial of berryweather, and I've liked the program, my only issue with it though is even if the description says there is a chance of rain here in Winnipeg, the POP % is always 0. Its a small issue, but weatherbug (free) seemed to of had more complete information in it for Winnipeg than berryweather. Berryweather is a nicer looking program, but I want all the information first and foremost. I've also used weathereye and wasn't completely a fan either. Any other good weather programs that have been tested in Canada?
    Umm... the current version seems to have issues related to the accuracy of some of the information being displayed for Canada.

There is a new beta version, but whether this issue has been resolved or even looked at is unknown.

I have seem Bellshare posts here replying to other issues except this one.

For Canadian weather, the most accurate so far is Weather Eye Touch... IMHO

IMOH is based on a paid copy of the most recent version.

looks good from a'far... but far from good.
    Last edited by nulldog; 06-18-09 at 10:14 PM.
    06-18-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD