It seems I cant add locations, and I get timeouts since it cant connect when trying to add em. I just bought it on appworld and on my older 9700 it worked flawlessly.

Any help would be highly appreciated
    09-04-11 12:17 PM
    Do you have a stable connection to either a WiFi or carrier network? Did you download the latest version? Berryweather works very well with my 9900.
    09-04-11 12:19 PM
    It seems I cant add locations, and I get timeouts since it cant connect when trying to add em. I just bought it on appworld and on my older 9700 it worked flawlessly.

Any help would be highly appreciated
    Since you bought the full version and have your PIN registered with Bellshare I would in the case that you got a bad app download from app world i would delete and uninstall it. Do a couple battery pulls to make sure it is completly gone and no remnants left.

Go to Bellshare - Premium BlackBerry Apps and download the OS 7 version direct from their website and install it from there. When asked for your registration info you already have it to put in. After install do 1 more battery pull and then try it. i am certain you should have no trouble addling locations.

I did a clean install on my new Bold 9930 of BerryWeather and all I did was notify Bellshare of a PIN switch and everything went great.

Assuming that this all works out then do a backup to your SD card. I did this first from my Tour. Then I just took that SD card and placed it in my new 9930 and restored all my locations and radar maps as well as my items in the way I had things set up.

Try this and let me know how it works out for you.
    Nerazzurro likes this.
    09-04-11 12:43 PM
    I have full bars and wifi on, but it seemed it lagged when trying to add, but issue sorted as I did a couple of Batt Pulls.
    Thanks for the answers! Really appreciated
    09-04-11 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD