I am going to purchase berryweather today for my Tour. When I go to the crackberry app store on my phone there are three listed. Is there a different app for the phone I have. Some additional info would be appreciated.
    11-27-09 10:00 AM
    what versions are listed? for a tour, you should get the 4.7 (non-storm) version
    11-27-09 10:08 AM
    They all to be the same now that I look again. It is just confusing when there are three of them.
    11-27-09 10:12 AM
    If I am accessing the store through the quicklaunch app on my phone shouldn't it recognize which version I need.
    11-27-09 10:16 AM
    I've never purchased an app through the mobile crackberry app store, so I can't say. I usually buy from the Crackberry website, and then email myself a link to the app. That way I can make sure I get the right version.

If you really aren't sure (and neither am I, because I can't see what you're seeing) I would just buy from the Crackberry website.
    11-27-09 10:48 AM
    Thanks for the help. I am at work right now so I will try that when I get home.
    11-27-09 10:49 AM
    Thanks for the help. I am at work right now so I will try that when I get home.
    No problem. If you're able to take a screenshot of what you're seeing, I may be able to help you out. But I'd rather not guess and tell you to download an incorrect version (which wouldn't necessarily be the end of the world. You could get the right version from m.bellshare.com, but it's just a little bit more work)
    11-27-09 10:56 AM
    What I did was download the trial to my phone to make sure it was the right one, then I bought it and registered it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD