So I have been using this program on all my blackberries with no problem and now on the storm 2 it works but get a weird glitch. The homescreen icon show the temp and cond but does not show moon or sun or clouds just the red umbrella, but in my applications page it shows the correct icon. Any ideas? I have deleted and reinstalled a couple of versions and all doing the same thing? Any help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.
    10-31-09 09:14 AM
    It's a known problem with the 5.0 OS

It doesn't update the homescreen icon
    10-31-09 09:16 AM
    wow glad someone told me have been reading through threads and could not find that has been driving me insane. Thanks again, and hope they get a fix soon.
    10-31-09 09:25 AM
    Working just fine on mine...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 09:25 AM
    Mine displays/updates correctly but only in landscape mode.
    10-31-09 09:33 AM
    If you want it to work just go to your application screen. Move your weather app to another spot on the app screen. Go back to the home screen. Now go back to your app screen and move it back to where it was. go back to your home screen and the icon should be there and updating properly. This will work until you do a reboot or battery pull, then you will have to repeat above again.
    10-31-09 09:36 AM
    hey that works and is good for now hope they find a fix soon for this. Thanks for the update and help.
    10-31-09 09:40 AM
    wow glad someone told me have been reading through threads and could not find that has been driving me insane. Thanks again, and hope they get a fix soon.
    Funny thing is....the icon on the home screen updates itself just fine on .328 OS...which is on the Storm1.

Wonder why they gave the S1 a higher OS release than the S2...seems kinda ironic.

10-31-09 09:51 AM
    So I have been using this program on all my blackberries with no problem and now on the storm 2 it works but get a weird glitch. The homescreen icon show the temp and cond but does not show moon or sun or clouds just the red umbrella, but in my applications page it shows the correct icon. Any ideas? I have deleted and reinstalled a couple of versions and all doing the same thing? Any help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.
    The same thing for WeatherBug also.
    10-31-09 10:01 AM
    Funny thing is....the icon on the home screen updates itself just fine on .328 OS...which is on the Storm1.

Wonder why they gave the S1 a higher OS release than the S2...seems kinda ironic.

Storm 1 and Storm 2 do not use the same OS. In otherwords you can't use a Storm 2 leak on the 1 and visa versa. I am sure there are higher versions of the Storm 2 OS out there, just have to wait for a leak. Don't forget the Storm 2 was probably flashed with its OS at RIM (or VZW) some weeks ago before release.
    10-31-09 10:05 AM
    Is anyone else having issues with running BerryWeather on Storm2, where you can't move the widgets after you add them?

I also can't click on them to change the views.. Everything has to be done on the menu.
    10-31-09 11:43 AM
    Odd. when I was running an unofficial 5.0 OS berryweather would not update same with weatherbug. now that I am running an official OS it works perfectly. would think its odd that the S1 icons update and the S2 doesnt.
    10-31-09 12:09 PM
    BerryWeather displays and updates just fine on my S2.
    10-31-09 01:20 PM
    Mine displays/updates correctly but only in landscape mode.
    Yeah, that the same as the application screen in Portrait. The HOME screen only displays on Portrait mode and that's the screen that doesn't update.
    10-31-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD