I just purchased BerryWeather. What is the best URL to use for the radar map?

Thanks
    10-09-09 11:41 AM
    I have searched multiple threads trying to find the answer to my questions.

Thing I found still did not work. Someone please help me! I want a radar map for NYC.

I don't understand why I need to specify the map to use....

EDIT: It seems as though all my cities have radar maps that came with the application, EXCEPT for New York City, which seems incredibly odd to me...
    Last edited by smarkow; 10-09-09 at 01:24 PM.
    10-09-09 01:01 PM
    1. make sure your gps location is on

2. make sure you have the storm version http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/ber....7/weather.jad
    10-09-09 01:26 PM
    I have searched multiple threads trying to find the answer to my questions.

Thing I found still did not work. Someone please help me! I want a radar map for NYC.

I don't understand why I need to specify the map to use....

EDIT: It seems as though all my cities have radar maps that came with the application, EXCEPT for New York City, which seems incredibly odd to me...
    Check out www.bellshare.com • View topic - Customize Radar link for various radar maps to use and on how to set them up.
    10-09-09 03:11 PM
    Bought berryweather cause its on sell, doesn’t work with .230 so I delete it. Lets hope for an update soon.
    10-09-09 04:03 PM
    I bought it as its on sale as well.. I'm also on .230 and works fine for me? As far as I can tell anyways! Love all the features! What probs you havin germster?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 04:10 PM
    Only thing is homescreen icon doesn't update but that's an OS issue and is known... And do you have compatibility disabled?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 04:14 PM
    An error msg “null” something and the hourly display wasn’t working. About to leave work going to install it again when I get home and mess with it, long way home need my phone working right.
    10-09-09 04:26 PM
    I'm on 230 and Berry Weather works for me too except for update on homescreen. Radar works great too. I don't use any special URL, I just added my location during initial installation.
    10-09-09 04:26 PM
    For the update thing, for it to at least not be a red umbrella, all you have to do is move the icon out of the homescreen, then back again.
    10-09-09 06:26 PM
    For the update thing, for it to at least not be a red umbrella, all you have to do is move the icon out of the homescreen, then back again.
    this is true. theres also other ways like changing the theme, running a certain program and then exiting (good quick search)...

its annoying, yes, but its gotta be that way until RIM releases stuff.
    10-09-09 06:37 PM
    how do i change the background? I still can't figure it out. Help!!! Have the Storm 9530.
    10-09-09 11:00 PM
    i have dial from homescreen turned off, so i don't have the icon on my homescreen, i just use the W. how can i make it update automatically when i open the app?
    10-09-09 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD