Bring back the 50% off. I missed it, so what? BRING IT BACK!
    08-25-09 12:21 AM
    Damn berryweather was half off? I might have gotten it if I had known....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 12:28 AM
    Hint Hint moderators. There are two people that would have gotten it, if it wasn't for such a short notice.
    08-25-09 12:29 AM
    Short notice? It's called the Deal of the Day. Keyword being, yep, day.

If you missed a sale at your grocery on apples, would you complain to the store's manager to put it back on sale just because you missed out?

08-25-09 12:36 AM
    Short notice? It's called the Deal of the Day. Keyword being, yep, day.

If you missed a sale at your grocery on apples, would you complain to the store's manager to put it back on sale just because you missed out?

yes.............and anything else is poor customer service......anyway cb apps is there to make money...they lost 2 sales...i talked to em this morning....it'll go up again
    09-01-09 11:26 AM
    Poor marketing? It was plastered all over the front page for an entire day. Plus Kevin had put up a seperate blog post to announce Tour Week so it could catch everyone's attention. Are you people serious? Why the **** should THEY apologize. THEY put and the sale and YOU missed it. Stop whining about it and admit it's YOUR fault.
    09-01-09 11:30 AM
    Poor marketing? It was plastered all over the front page for an entire day. Plus Kevin had put up a seperate blog post to announce Tour Week so it could catch everyone's attention. Are you people serious? Why the **** should THEY apologize. THEY put and the sale and YOU missed it. Stop whining about it and admit it's YOUR fault.
    were the customer....we drive sales.....if youde rather us go buy it elsewhere fine....but i can tell you thats not CB's attitude.......maybe you should open your own business and see how that works out for ya!!

PS. since you and sue and danhoe are so helpful why not put a few helpful links in your signature?....just sayin?
    09-01-09 12:05 PM
    I seen it on the front page and I bought for 5 bucks what a deal!
    09-01-09 12:06 PM
    i dont understand what you were saying? they put and the sale?
    09-01-09 12:08 PM
    I seen it on the front page and I bought for 5 bucks what a deal!
    that is an awesome deal.....I wonder though....some people probably couldnt make it on CB that day.......well at least they will put it up again......CB really has the best prices in the app/accesories store.......not to mention the reviews which def. help......

GO REDSKINS!!!!!
    09-01-09 12:10 PM
    I bought berryweather for full price, switched my tour, and it didn't get backed up in my backup/restore. now what do i do?
    09-01-09 12:11 PM
    ha ....this one i CAN help with....email the support address and tell em what happened....they will send you a new license just make sure to include your new pin.....and your old pin.......and anything else from the original transaction.....they are awesome about that!!
    09-01-09 12:15 PM
    Bellshare has a link on their website where you can put in the old and new PIN's. It emails you a link with new authorization codes within a few seconds.
    09-01-09 01:00 PM
    Love BerryWeather...only if it was a little more accurate :-/
    09-01-09 01:24 PM
    were the customer....we drive sales.....if youde rather us go buy it elsewhere fine....but i can tell you thats not CB's attitude.......maybe you should open your own business and see how that works out for ya!!

PS. since you and sue and danhoe are so helpful why not put a few helpful links in your signature?....just sayin?
    I don't want to sound like a ****, it's just that your attitude sounds like you think CrackBerry owes you something. If I missed a deal like that, I would be more mad at myself for missing it rather than being mad at Crackberry.
    09-01-09 01:27 PM
    Why was this thread bumped?

Request a free trial. That will get you 15% off.

Its only $10. You want a nice weather app? Buy it.
    09-01-09 01:34 PM
    Sorry to hijack, but question in berryweather...

I have mine set to update every 1.5 hours. I noticed that after 1 hour, it never says when it was last updated, it's always stuck at 1 hour. It never says "Updated 1 hr, 15 mins ago" or "Updated 1 hr, 26 minutes ago", etc...

After it reaches 1 hour, it wont show the minutes.

NOt a huge deal but just thought i'd ask if this is normal.

Thanks guys.!
    09-01-09 02:30 PM
    I don't want to sound like a ****, it's just that your attitude sounds like you think CrackBerry owes you something. If I missed a deal like that, I would be more mad at myself for missing it rather than being mad at Crackberry.
    no its just your opinion and if I came across like that I apologize......but CB wants to sell and whats the loss of re-posting that sale......lets generate as much revenue for CB as possible and keep the site alive and well
    09-01-09 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD