Okay I'm new to berryweather and wanted to try 2.1 I love it...but I can not get the built in radar maps to work at all. Sometimes I get falied to load..or I will get a grey screen with my location at the top of the box...is there a fix a setting something...been working on this for 5 hours my eyes are about to explode help!!!
    01-28-10 02:46 PM
    What do you have in Settings=>General Settings for "Get Current Location From"? Not sure if this is your problem but I have mine set as GPS only and it works fine with default radar and my custom radars.
    01-28-10 03:51 PM
    Happens to me too most of the time, and I know my GPS is working just fine! So it must be a glitch in the app. I just use the Zip Code and it works fine.
    01-28-10 09:36 PM
    What do you have in Settings=>General Settings for "Get Current Location From"? Not sure if this is your problem but I have mine set as GPS only and it works fine with default radar and my custom radars.
    I have everything set like you do as well...I'm really not sure..the only thing I can think of is that I've never had berry weather before and maybe I need the original version before I can just download the beta? I'm not sure..its making me crazy though.
    01-29-10 09:32 AM
    Happens to me too most of the time, and I know my GPS is working just fine! So it must be a glitch in the app. I just use the Zip Code and it works fine.
    I just tried that as well still no go. all i get is that it "loads" but it loads to a grey screen with a pin mark i'm guessing that would be my location but in the middle of grey
    01-29-10 09:34 AM
    I had this when I was first adding the radar links. The problem ended up being an incomplete url. Those suckers are really long and very difficult to select/copy/paste on the storm. It's even worse trying to type them. I'd recommend recopying. This is where I got mine from:

www.bellshare.com • View topic - Customize Radar link

Were you able to get any of them to work?
    01-29-10 10:04 AM
    I had this when I was first adding the radar links. The problem ended up being an incomplete url. Those suckers are really long and very difficult to select/copy/paste on the storm. It's even worse trying to type them. I'd recommend recopying. This is where I got mine from:

www.bellshare.com • View topic - Customize Radar link

Were you able to get any of them to work?
    Yeah I can get the custom maps to work just fine...my problem is just the built in radar map that comes with it....I'm a stickler for "incomplete" programs..I like to know they work all completly lol
    01-29-10 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD