I've read through this whole thread and haven't found my problem yet.

Whenever I select 'Enable BW Homescreen Wallpaper' I get the icon and such on my homescreen but the background is black. Any ideas?
    Had this issue forever. BW randomly loses access to my SD card and gives me a black wallpaper. I have to take out and replace my SD card, reselect my wallpaper and then it works. So annoying
    04-10-10 11:30 AM
    BB lose access to the SD card any time it is plugged into the computer (syncing or charging). The wallpaper you want to use should be dumped to the internal memory.
    04-10-10 11:42 AM
    spend less time on the forum and more time in the BW settings ... within BW settings u have to pick your wallpaper ...
    I have. I've been doing it that way for months. My new wallpaper is from a theme from which I cannot find the actual image file.

At least it's good to know BW is lacking and not me. They need to fix this glaring problem quickly.
    04-10-10 12:32 PM
    I don't think programs have direct access to the components of a theme (AKA icons and wallpaper). Have you tried emailing the theme creator to see if they could send you the picture?
    04-10-10 05:44 PM
    I don't think programs have direct access to the components of a theme (AKA icons and wallpaper). Have you tried emailing the theme creator to see if they could send you the picture?
    I dropped them an e-mail a few hours ago. It is the Imagining theme by MMMOOO, love it.
    04-10-10 08:40 PM
130 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD