I just downloaded and installed the new Berryweather

It updates the weather no problem.

when I go to radar mapsit tries to load and then it gives me this message:

" failed loading map/webcam. Check your berryweather transport settings and make sure the supplied url is correct : ( BIS- Connection Timed out ) "

Where are the berryweather transport settings, I looked in settings but could not find this. I did find networking under general settings it is set to BIS - B
    there are also the options WIFI - BIS and Direct TCP IP.

I cannot figure this one out.

My second issue is -

I had a Storm 2 and I could swipe between screens ( current, 7 day , etc .. )

With the tour I cannot scroll between screens, I have to access the other screens through the menu.

I hope this is fixable

Hope someone can help with this

Thanks
    12-02-09 10:43 PM
    I too am having the problem with the radar map/webcams. I hope someone can find a fix... Anyone?
    12-02-09 11:12 PM
    I could not get the weather radar to come up in 2.0 either. I'll try it again tomorrow and if it still doesn't work, I'll post on Bellshare's site. Version 1.5 on the Tour allowed you to click the trackball to cycle between the screens. So far I have not found how to do that in 2.0. Clicking the trackball brings up the list of screens. Disclaimer: I've only had 2.0 for a couple of hours and have been busy with other work, so User Error may explain both my problems.
    12-02-09 11:16 PM
    Don't feel like you are the only ones... I just upgraded to 2.0 also and when I go to the radar page, it says "Built in Radar Map" then (0) at the top of the screen, and it also times out with the same message you are getting. I'm guessing there is supposed to be something in the () besides 0. Hopefully they will get this worked out... other than that it looks like an improvement over the already awesome 1.5 version.
    P.S. I also tried changing the setting to direct TCP/IP and no luck that way either.
    12-03-09 12:08 AM
    Same problem here i just downgraded back to the latter version and all seems well
    12-03-09 12:14 AM
    same problem here on the update
    12-03-09 12:28 AM
    Just got a question about berry weather. Does it show realtime moon phases?
    12-03-09 01:15 AM
    Same problem with the radar maps here...I haz madface
    12-03-09 01:31 AM
    Try this ----> Here it will work
    12-03-09 02:37 AM
    I could not get the weather radar to come up in 2.0 either. I'll try it again tomorrow and if it still doesn't work, I'll post on Bellshare's site. Version 1.5 on the Tour allowed you to click the trackball to cycle between the screens. So far I have not found how to do that in 2.0. Clicking the trackball brings up the list of screens. Disclaimer: I've only had 2.0 for a couple of hours and have been busy with other work, so User Error may explain both my problems.
    Pushing H will toggle the screens. I liked it when the trackball did that, but H works fine.
    12-03-09 07:20 AM
    I never used the onboard radar map even in 1.5, I am now using my custom radar map from Accuweather but here is a pre-configured radar map for the Tour from wunderground.com, just copy this web address, open up BW and then the radar map and click Custom map at the bottom. Paste this link in, click save and you'll have a working radar map.

http://radblast.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/radar/WUNIDS_composite?centerlat=$lat$&centerlon=$lon$&r adius=125&type=N0R&frame=0&num=$frames$&delay=15&w idth=$width$&height=$height$&newmaps=1&r=124439328 2

In case you are interested in the Accuweather map, here is the web address to use, but you have to customize it first. Replace the city name, state abbreviation, and if you are not on a Tour you'll have to replace the screen size width and height, and you can also change the radius. I have mine set to 250 miles but you can replace the "250" with a smaller radius or larger just by putting the number where I have 250 (like 125 will give you 125 mile radius)

http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs.axd?city=MONROEVILLE&state=PA&w=480&h=360&typ e=_SIR&geoWidth=250&lat=$lat$&lon=$lon$&anim=5&af= 5
    12-03-09 07:20 AM
    My default radar works now I imagine this had something to do with it!
    12-03-09 08:32 AM
    Just got a question about berry weather. Does it show realtime moon phases?
    Yes, the moon phases are real time.
    12-03-09 09:15 AM
    My default radar works now I imagine this had something to do with it!
    Yep mine is working A-OK now too.. must be a lot of people updated their berryweather all at once...lol.
    12-03-09 09:19 AM
    Pushing H will toggle the screens. I liked it when the trackball did that, but H works fine.
    Thanks, I appreciate the tip. And I can report my radar problem is solved as well.
    12-03-09 11:54 AM
    Radar still slow, before durn near instantaneous now takes 2 - 4 minutes. Is there a way to make it default to default radar instead of having to pick? The graphics are much better but overall feels more kludgey more clicks to accomplish same tasks. Maybe some of these choices could be made in options so interface would seem more seemless.

Thanks for the H toggle tip I too miss the trackball switch as is easier to do when doing quick checks.
    12-04-09 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD