not sure how many members got the e-mail so far tonight, but berryweather just released another update to 2.0.63 you can update your download through the crackberry store under your account
    12-13-09 06:13 PM
    I just got the email.

Should I delete it first then reinstall the new update??
    12-13-09 06:15 PM
    Ditto. Phone is rebooting after the update.
    12-13-09 06:17 PM
    Me too. Under settings "Homescreen Icon" is gone. So you can't change the icon settings :/
    12-13-09 06:28 PM
    Rebooting as we speak!

Or rather... as I typed!
    12-13-09 06:28 PM
    Didn't get an email but took a chance and went to Mobihand and .63 was waiting to download. Sucks you can't customize the homescreen icon anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Chrysalis1156; 12-13-09 at 06:35 PM.
    12-13-09 06:30 PM
    I just got the email.

Should I delete it first then reinstall the new update??
    No need to do that. Just click on upgrade and you'll be prompted to replace old version with new.

12-13-09 06:37 PM
    Anyone notice after the .63 update that the wallpaper option for the main home screen is gone??

Or did I download the wrong version of .63 again?

12-13-09 06:38 PM
    I had deleted(a few hours ago) before the update was released, I am not going to reinstall this for now anyhow I'm waiting this out,not sure if I am going to yet.
    Last edited by DavidNC; 12-13-09 at 06:45 PM.
    12-13-09 06:39 PM
    you probably downloaded the wrong version, mobihand keeps telling me to download the 4.2 os version of berryweather for some stupid reason, go to their mobile site and manually download the correct version....
    12-13-09 06:41 PM
    Looks like they made the Homescreen Wallpaper more customizable by being able to not diisplay location or conditions. Too bad they didn't have the option to change the font color of the tempature reading so you could use it with different wallpapers.
    12-13-09 06:41 PM
    I have berryweather and Weatherbug. I would like to transfer my berryweather to my girlfriends storm and keep weather bug, is there anyway i can do that?
    12-13-09 06:44 PM
    I cant believe how fast these guys where at pushing out another update to fix the problems of the last update so quickly! They move fast! I'm impressed how fast they got another update out for us..good job you guys!
    12-13-09 06:53 PM
    Interesting... I think it may be all fixes? I noticed folks say some stuff is now missing, however the Bellshare website shows all the same features (but maybe they didn't update it). The Bellshare forum has no posts about any changes, thus another reason it might be fixes. There is a reference to fixing the update loop problem (many threads called it 'massive drain' for the battery drain it caused.

In any case, installing it now... I didn't use the wallpaper, but I hope the customizable icon is still available....

UPDATE: THE NEW VERSION RELEASED TODAY (12/13/09)... I did not uninstall the prior version that was release about a week ago because it was not in the instructions to do so (like it was for the previous one). It installed the update and from what I can tell, all features are still intact. Maybe I got lucky or something, but I do not see the items missing that are indicated in the prior threads. I confirmed I have the new version (.63).

Hmmm...... just a bunch of needed bug fixes from my subjective perspective
    Last edited by Firf; 12-13-09 at 07:03 PM.
    12-13-09 06:55 PM
    I cant believe how fast these guys where at pushing out another update to fix the problems of the last update so quickly! They move fast! I'm impressed how fast they got another update out for us..good job you guys!
    What do you mean, a newer update than what you posted in the title?
    12-13-09 06:56 PM
    any change log for this update?
    12-13-09 06:57 PM
    What do you mean, a newer update than what you posted in the title?
    no no, I meant they were fast to fix the issues with 2.0.54 since it was just released not that long ago and now we already have 2.0.63 that fixes some problems already that .54 had they were quick to respond which is what I like
    12-13-09 07:00 PM
    - Fixes ClassCastException (as experienced on data updates by some users)

- Added option to hide location/conditions for homescreen wallpaper

- Improved reliability on data updates

12-13-09 07:01 PM
    When you are selling a product (application) that so many people are having problems with, you got to be quick in coming out with fixes
    12-13-09 07:04 PM
    I see nothing added or taken away with this update so I haven't the slightest idea why some of you are reporting missing features..weird..
    12-13-09 07:04 PM
    I have berryweather and Weatherbug. I would like to transfer my berryweather to my girlfriends storm and keep weather bug, is there anyway i can do that?
    Try this ----> here

Hope it helps,
    Chris
    12-13-09 07:07 PM
    I see nothing added or taken away with this update so I haven't the slightest idea why some of you are reporting missing features..weird..
    You can no longer change the look of the icon by moving the temperature to a selected corner or change the color of the temperature nor can you change the text on the icon. (At least it is no longer available on the Bold version)
    Whatever your setting was on the old version you are now "stuck" with.
    12-13-09 07:15 PM
    Probably depends on which os you're running. The home icon customization feature is definitely gone for os 4.5. I checked the version before downloading and tried it twice. Totally sucks!

12-13-09 07:16 PM
    Me too. Under settings "Homescreen Icon" is gone. So you can't change the icon settings :/
    I have "Homescreen/Notification Icon" under settings, which allows you to change the icon settings.
    12-13-09 07:17 PM
    Installed over the old, battery pulled, all settings remained. Looking good so far...
    12-13-09 07:17 PM
92 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD