Hey guys. So I just purchased BerrySlider for Storm 2 and I think its great but lacks a couple features like no notifications and having to press the unlock button to unlock after using the default lock button...You should just be able to click the screen.

and I'm just wondering what would you have to do unlock the phone if you ever forget the password. (for the people who have the password enable)

Anyone have an answer...
    12-06-09 12:58 PM
    You get some notifications. I believe email and SMS notifications show fine, but bbm does not and it has something to do with RIM blocking it from displaying. There's a thread talking about it, but its pretty thick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 01:52 PM
    Hey guys. So I just purchased BerrySlider for Storm 2 and I think its great but lacks a couple features like no notifications and having to press the unlock button to unlock after using the default lock button...You should just be able to click the screen.

and I'm just wondering what would you have to do unlock the phone if you ever forget the password. (for the people who have the password enable)

Anyone have an answer...
    For default lock you must go to options>applications>berryslider>edit permissions> to all ALLOW then do a battery pull.
    12-06-09 01:58 PM
    12-06-09 02:03 PM

Anyone have an answer...
    As already stated, the only notifications right now are email and SMS because of limitation set by RIM. As for having to press the lock twice to unlock, this is because of a change done with the way the native lock function on the storm2. DMG is currently trying to figure out a way to make it work like it does on the original Storm. As for the password problem, just start your device in safe mode and you can remove the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD