Is there a list of all the "hotkeys" that are used with BerryPopup? For example, when an email pops up I can press "D" to delete the message...etc. I can't find a list of all the hotkeys anywhere.

Thanks in advance...
    07-05-09 05:00 PM
    I don't know them all but
    Del = delete
    F = forward
    R= reply

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 05:45 PM
    m- mark as read
    o- open message box
    r- reply
    f- forward
    del- delete

those are the only ones i use
    07-05-09 05:59 PM
    I just got the tour and was thinking about getting Berrypopup. I like the fact that it turns on the backlight and gives a popup notification..Can anyone who has this app comment on what they like or dislike about the app...I want to get a little feedback from users before i buy the application..Thanks in Advance..
    07-18-09 06:44 PM
    ??????????
    07-18-09 07:40 PM
    C = compose
    L = Reply all
    T = Top
    B = Bottom

P = Previous day (in message list_
    N = Next day
    07-18-09 08:37 PM
    its pretty fracking cool, have it for my curve 8320, and will be putting on my 8900 when i get it tuesday..you can be doing anything and when a e-mail or whatever comes in you get the pop up and can scroll to read or delete or just close and continue what your doing...i really like it..just on thing when i lock my phone and get a notice it does freeze but in stand by it doesnt, so i have auto stand by and all is good..
    07-18-09 08:53 PM
    I've tried a few other message popups but BerryPopup is hands down the very best of them all.....I love it !!!
    07-18-09 09:00 PM
    thanks for the feedback...right now im just wondering if its worth the $7 pricetag for what it does...i kinda just wanted it becuase the backlight turns on when you get a sms...still debating if i should buy it or not
    07-18-09 10:42 PM
    thanks for the feedback...right now im just wondering if its worth the $7 pricetag for what it does...i kinda just wanted it becuase the backlight turns on when you get a sms...still debating if i should buy it or not
    Get BBlight. It's free and it will light up the backlight for sms, mms, emails or during certain times of the day.

Other settings as well....great app.
    07-18-09 10:45 PM
    thanks man...i read a little about bblight...since you recommend it i'll give it a try and post my experience about it
    07-18-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD