Yea yea yea, I should probably already know this... And don't bother b*tching about how "I should have used a search first" (I ignore such tripe so its a waste of both of our time)....

But what's up with that? I mean, we all know that we don't have 128megs available for apps.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 03:45 PM
    i dont know if im right but i think your os is also installed in the app memory along with everything else cause if you look right before you install your os it shows how much memory your going to take up...ik it sucks
    05-09-09 04:33 PM
    i dont know if im right but i think your os is also installed in the app memory along with everything else cause if you look right before you install your os it shows how much memory your going to take up...ik it sucks
    So if this is true could RIM make the os install to the internal memory?

05-09-09 04:36 PM
    Ah, that would account for it... Too bad that is how they spliced up the memory!

05-09-09 04:40 PM
    Yea yea yea, I should probably already know this... And don't bother b*tching about how "I should have used a search first" (I ignore such tripe so its a waste of both of our time)....

LOL .......
    05-09-09 05:58 PM
    So if this is true could RIM make the os install to the internal memory?

Right RIM allocates only 128 mb of the one gb internal as app memory. There are rumors of RIM changing that in future versions since people arr running out of app memory with each program installed.

05-10-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD