Apparently BerryMail doesn't work very well (or at all) on the Torch running OS6 .448; I have dozens of filters set and although the counters are increasing in the app for the filters, the emails are not getting deleted. Is there any plans for an update to this app, or are there alternatives with simular features?
    02-07-11 12:45 PM
    bellshare does not support leaked OS so i wouldnt be expecting an update unless it doesnt work on an official OS
    02-07-11 12:58 PM
    I don't use BerryMail anyways because they never fixed the issue that the app has when using BerryPopup...
    02-07-11 01:26 PM
    Apparently BerryMail doesn't work very well (or at all) on the Torch running OS6 .448; I have dozens of filters set and although the counters are increasing in the app for the filters, the emails are not getting deleted. Is there any plans for an update to this app, or are there alternatives with simular features?
    BerryMail works just fine on .450.
    02-07-11 02:07 PM
    I don't use BerryMail anyways because they never fixed the issue that the app has when using BerryPopup...
    I have BerryPopup too...and now that I think about it, that's not working either. I just updated from a 9700 a couple days ago, and restored all my settings from SD card after installing these apps. What is the issue that you are referring to?
    02-07-11 03:16 PM
    02-07-11 03:20 PM
    There is definitely a "Pop-Up" problem (as many have posted) with OS .448.
    I have a Torch on .450 with BerryMail and BerryPopup and all work well!
    02-07-11 03:35 PM
    What is the issue that you are referring to?
    They mean the issue that when BerryMail is working, BerryPopup still shows previews of blacklisted emails. BP gets to them first.

It's the same with Shao's Leave It On app and its popups.

I have BerryPopup too...and now that I think about it, that's not working either. I just updated from a 9700 a couple days ago, and restored all my settings from SD card after installing these apps.
    After reading this part of your posts, I wondered if you had updated your PIN with Bellshare. Bellshare's Activation Codes are tied to the PIN. New PIN means you need new codes! On Bellshare's site, you can enter your previous and new info and it will get you a new Activation Code.
    02-07-11 03:48 PM
    Oh and have you updated your device info with Mobihand?
    Many apps, like most or all of Bellshare's, will have different versions fof OS5 and OS6, as well as different ones again for touchscreen.

You can update your info with the full site or with the mobile site. (Not with the CB Superstore app.)
    However, I found that some of the versions of your paid apps might not automatically change. You must go to your Account page from a PC and should see a little icon beside most of your apps to swap versions.
    02-07-11 03:58 PM
    BerryMail works just fine on .450.
    There is definitely a "Pop-Up" problem (as many have posted) with OS .448.
    I have a Torch on .450 with BerryMail and BerryPopup and all work well!
    +1
    Sorry to put multiple posts in a row, but I wanted to confirm what Tellsells had posted. Never had a problem with any of my Bellshare apps on the 4 different Torch OS's I've run. However I did NOT use 448, and like Tellsells points out 448 has a known issue with popup apps like BP and LIO.
    02-07-11 04:02 PM
    After reading this part of your posts, I wondered if you had updated your PIN with Bellshare. Bellshare's Activation Codes are tied to the PIN. New PIN means you need new codes! On Bellshare's site, you can enter your previous and new info and it will get you a new Activation Code.
    Yes, I updated with Mobihand my PIN and device info, and got new codes and app versions, and activated them with Bellshare.

I had chosen .448 over .450 as it seemed there were more little issues with the .450 when I reviewed the threads, but this one may cause me to switch to .450 (which appears like it will be the next official AT&T update anyways).
    02-07-11 04:49 PM
    Oh I hadn't heard that AT&T rumour…

Anyway, sounds like you already knew what to do. Wanted to double-check when you mentioned the issue coinciding somewhat with your device switch.

PS I love 450 by the way.
    02-07-11 04:58 PM
    Update: I upgraded to .450 and everything works correctly now. Thanks for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 08:46 AM
    Spoke too soon, Berrymail still doesn't delete emails, although it will mark as read and prevent the LED.
    02-09-11 12:02 PM
    I'm still on 450 too. (But heading to 448-town very soon, I think.)

BerryMail seems to work fine for me. Strange...
    02-14-11 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD