I've been using BuzzMe Pro on my 9700 from the start and have been pretty happy. That being said, I have heard a lot of talk about BerryBuzz being better.

I don't use Facebook or Twitter and thus don't need any notifications for those things.

Is there any reason to switch over to BerryBuzz?
    05-30-10 12:59 AM
    For me I like that bebuzz doesn't run in the app switcher and becomes part of blackberry options.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-30-10 01:26 AM
    Berrybuzz does not run in the app switcher and is also part of the blackberry options. Best way to tell which one is for you is to try them both - berrybuzz has a free version (or trial) I think.
    05-30-10 01:57 PM
    What difference does it make whether the app is running as part of the app switcher or not? I imagine both prograns are still running in the background, no?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 03:05 PM
    What difference does it make whether the app is running as part of the app switcher or not? I imagine both prograns are still running in the background, no?

It's irritating to some people, like me. :P Also, it's something that shouldn't be in the application switcher anyways since the application itself just tells you that you need to go to your options to change settings. I just feel there is no reason for it to be there if all it does is change your LED.
    05-30-10 05:01 PM
    BerryBuzz all the way because it haz Tweetissimo support.
    05-30-10 05:38 PM
    I think BerryBuzz has more options and more customizability. I also had Buzzme, and Berrybuzz is just better.
    it may be my imagination, but berrybuzz seems to give better battery life.

05-30-10 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD