Hey Guys

Got my socialscope invite today but its annoying because everytime i get new updates the led is still red. Ive set all berrybuzz socialscope updates to turquoise.

Is there any chance of an update or something to support Socialscope new updates?
    02-19-11 11:15 AM
    You can send a ticket to BerryBuzz support but I believe they will reply they will only do it when the app become official >.< However, it is a try though.

Anyway, congrates on getting Social Scope!
    02-19-11 11:29 AM
    There is no update needed. BerryBuzz already s�pports SocialScope and all alerts therein. You need to disable all LED's in the native profiles and let BerryBuzz take over to do it's thing with your settings in the "other" category.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 11:56 AM
    I cant see a berrybuzz section for general updates though.. it says twitter tabs and stuff like that?
    02-19-11 12:14 PM
    I am on WAP so I can't see what device you have, but on the 9780 you go into options->Sound & ringtones->Sound for selected profile. Sccroll down to the "other applications" category at the bottom and open it. The app notifiers are listed in alphabetical order. Scroll down to SocialScope and anything that DOES NOT say BerryBuzz next to it you set the LED off. Anything that DOES say BerryBuzz after it set it to on. Back out-save your settings. Also continue to make sure you have elected the LED colors of your choice within the BerryBuzz application itself. You're good to go.

02-19-11 12:27 PM
    Ill give that a go mate... ill report back
    02-19-11 12:40 PM
    Not getting any leds now.. and i left the berrybuzz ones on lol
    02-19-11 12:55 PM
    Not getting any leds now.. and i left the berrybuzz ones on lol
    Hmmm.
    If you did eveerything I stated you may only need a battery pull for your changes to take effect. But, make sure you did what was stated though. I must also say to make sure you made your color selections in the BerrryBuzz application. All of my various LED seetings for SS are working properly with v3.

02-19-11 01:08 PM
    Still nothing

Maybe you have yours set up different? What are twitter tabs? I want to flash just for notifications lol
    02-19-11 01:31 PM
    Twitter llist tabs are panels within SS that you can create for searches. I have a list for SS (and others) that whenever someone mentions SS it will show up in that list. You can create tabs for pretty much anything you want to follow. Are you sure you have allerts set up within SS itself?

02-19-11 02:34 PM
    Yeah ive got alerts set up because im getting the icon etc...

the only thing i did was sign into twitter, facebook. and put alerts on. thats about it lol
    02-19-11 02:37 PM
    No. I am asking you to make sure you have the setting within SS set to alert for all messages.

02-19-11 02:47 PM
    The first too notifications settings are set to yes, but the 3rd one says notify on all messages and its off instead of inbox.
    02-19-11 02:49 PM
    I think you may be confused as to what I am saying. Now, within the SS settings page there is a section that says "notifications". The veery first box is to integrate your notifactions within your BB inbox. You can elect this if you wish. The 2nd notification says "all messages". Make sure that is set to "alert" if you scroll down a bit (still within that notifications area) you will see 1 or 2 settings depending if you have more than 1 twitter account set up for "Twitter: user name". Make sure those are set to alert as well. Those are the most important. All of the other notification like public replies and DM's can also bee set to alert if you wish. Now, after you back out make sure you see these entries within your profiles and BBuzz with the settings I explained before. If you do not see thesedo a battery pull. Ok?

02-19-11 03:05 PM
    BTW. I believe what you are calling the 1st 2 notifications are actually the accounts you have set up that say "enabled". This has nothing to do with the notifications except that these have to be "enabled" to have notifications for them in the first place. Understand?

02-19-11 03:08 PM
    I have all the boxes you mentioned but the only options are Disabled or Inbox..

So i set them to inbox?

Really sorry for me being blonde lol, appreciate the help!
    02-19-11 03:08 PM
    Have you already set your options to have messages sent to your inbox from when you first launched the application? I did not elect this but this may be the reason you see what you see? IDK. This is what I see (alert/disabled) and these are the only 2 choices....

02-19-11 03:21 PM
    I see what you mean mate. ill have a look.. thats odd.. i just see inbox/disabled
    02-19-11 03:29 PM
    Cool. Report back with your findings. I am curious as well.

02-19-11 03:41 PM
    Damn it keeps my settings... and my invite code cant be reused.. ill keep messing lol
    02-19-11 03:47 PM
    Ahh man.. was simple.. there was an option saying intergrate into inbox. press no. now ive got alert
    02-19-11 03:48 PM
    Aha! I thought that may be the case as mentioned in my last pic post. I never use that option for any application like BBM and such as I just want emails only in my inbox. Glad to hear its working as you wished. Enjoy!

02-19-11 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD