Hey, I just downloaded berrybuzz for half of because of how much I enjoyed the free trial before. The only question I have is about the battery charging, and battery full charged notifications. In the demo video on crackberrys main page right now these options are displayed in the movie, but when I use the program on my phone I do not see these options. What am I doing wrong?
    09-25-09 11:42 AM
    Hey, I just downloaded berrybuzz for half of because of how much I enjoyed the free trial before. The only question I have is about the battery charging, and battery full charged notifications. In the demo video on crackberrys main page right now these options are displayed in the movie, but when I use the program on my phone I do not see these options. What am I doing wrong?
    Those options came in a recent update of BerryBuzz. Go into the CrackBerry mobile app store (or the regular online app-store) and log-in to your account. You should be able to download the most recent version from there.
    09-25-09 11:50 AM
    ^^ the same as above. They are in the new updated version.
    09-25-09 12:48 PM
    since the thread is titled berrybuzz questions, i might as well ask mine..

i have .230 installed and i installed berrybuzz. i set up everything and it works fine.. its only now that i noticed something.

i have set my sms/mms to orange, emails to white. now my tour ran out of juice so have to plug it in. when i opened my tour, i got 12 sms, 72 emails and i realized that only orange light is the one blinking! no white LED.
    i've seen a video on youtube where a guy sends himself an email, sms and bbm and the LED lights up on their dedicated color one after the other!
    mine only lights up on the latest item i recieved and somehow overrides my other notification LED color..

help!
    10-10-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD