I have a BB9700, and I recently reinstalled my OS to v5.0.0.423 East Asian version through my PC, and my berrbuzz dosn't seem to have the option to change the colors for emails anymore. BBM, Windows messenger, SMS, MMS, Level 1 messages, PIN is all there...but I don't know why the email color function is gone! I really dislike the red color flashing, its like my phone is getting malfunction or something :/

Please advise.
    01-24-10 01:41 PM
    I have a BB9700, and I recently reinstalled my OS to v5.0.0.423 East Asian version through my PC, and my berrbuzz dosn't seem to have the option to change the colors for emails anymore. BBM, Windows messenger, SMS, MMS, Level 1 messages, PIN is all there...but I don't know why the email color function is gone! I really dislike the red color flashing, its like my phone is getting malfunction or something :/

Please advise.
    Did you do a battery pull?
    01-24-10 02:10 PM
    Did you do a battery pull?
    +1

I just reinstalled on my replacement phone and had to reboot to get the emails to show back up...after reboot, worked like always
    01-24-10 03:01 PM
    resend service books and do a battery pull. also turn of the native LED flash in all your profile settings.
    01-24-10 04:32 PM
    Wow that did work wonders. Thank you for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD