I recently upgraded my tour OS to 5.0. I have BerryBuzz set up to give me my notifications for everything. When I get a new email it goes purple (like it should). I read the email in my email (gmail) section. Then after I read it and go back to the home screen the purple light will go again. The only way I can turn it off is to go into the "Messages" folder (something I've never used before). There's never a new message in there because I have it set up so that my email doesn't show.

Anyway I hope that all made sense. It's driving me nuts. Anyway I can get the messages folder not to trigger a notification? I'm guessing my settings got messed up a bit when I moved to 5.0.
    04-01-10 03:53 PM
    Have you hit the BerryBuzz reset? Click on the BerryBuzz icon and see if that resets it. Otherwise back up your settings, uninstall it/reinstall it and restore your settings to see if that fixes it.
    04-01-10 04:07 PM
    thats just just the way it works. dev cant do anything about it
    04-01-10 06:35 PM
    Thats not true.. I use Berrybuzz with OS 5.0 and mine works perfectly.. Just double check all your settings..
    04-01-10 08:11 PM
    Agreed, that is not how it works since I had no issues on 4.7. I've quadrupled checked all my settings, changed some things around and still no luck. About to uninstall and reinstall.
    04-02-10 11:48 AM
    Alright so that didn't work. It has to be something with my settings. I'll keep fooling around with them.
    04-02-10 12:17 PM
    do you have the "clear LED message on" set to first trackball activity?
    04-02-10 01:34 PM
    mine does the same thing. sometimes the blinking won't go away till i do a battery pull. (even after i do a LED reset!)
    04-02-10 03:10 PM
    Mine would do that sometimes before I upgraded and I'd have to reset the LED or battery pull in some cases.

What my BerryBuzz is doing that is driving me CRAZY is only flashing RED for everything except BB Messenger. I am about to reinstall and see if that helps, but it's really irritating.

I also have the Color ID app, I think just the trial and the two worked well together in the past...maybe they don't like each other anymore?

Either way, it's annoying.
    04-03-10 01:25 PM
    I haven't figured it out yet. I'll just set it to stop blinking at first trackball activity in the meantime. What's this LED reset you guys mentioned?
    04-05-10 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD