Profile setting: normal with tone, vol at high, # of vibs at 1
    BerryBuzz settings: under incoming calls, vib while ring- off, vib burst-2s, vib pause-1s

I am trying to have my phone ring at least 3 times. Anybody know how to set it up for that?
    05-06-09 07:55 PM
    Pretty sure ring duration is controlled by the carrier not the app. You can have them extend the ring duration if you call them up.
    05-06-09 08:05 PM
    Are you sure about that? How many times does your phone ring?
    05-06-09 08:09 PM
    Papped is right. The duration is controlled by your carrier. If you call them they can probably extend it.
    05-06-09 08:10 PM
    Yeah, because all BerryBuzz does is control the vibration duration/repetition, which isn't the actual ring.
    05-06-09 08:11 PM
    There are service numbers you can call to change how long your phone rings before voicemail. A lot of Samsung users are finding this out because Samsung is making all their new phones with a permanent "increasing ring" as a safety feature in case someone has the phone close to their ear. This is a pain because it starts off ringing very quietly. One of the big reasons I didn't end up with the Epix. Thank god! Otherwise I wouldve never found this lovely device :-).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 08:17 PM
    thanks a lot guys. i appreciate it.
    05-06-09 09:44 PM
    Dont know what is your carrier but if u r with att u can try this. I have done it and it works.
    Adjusting number of rings before voicemail picks up - Voice Mail - Wireless Forums from AT&T
    Hope it helps
    05-07-09 01:59 AM
    Profile setting: normal with tone, vol at high, # of vibs at 1
    BerryBuzz settings: under incoming calls, vib while ring- off, vib burst-2s, vib pause-1s

I am trying to have my phone ring at least 3 times. Anybody know how to set it up for that?
    I would disable the vib from your profile settings - since it will vibrate 1st then ring that will cause you to have fewer rings. If you instead set Vib while ring ON in BerryBuzz you will get the vibration with no loss of rings....
    05-07-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD