After a security wipe I've had to re-configure (not re-install) BerryBuzz v2.1.35 (on OS .122 as I'm a Telus user) . Now I have a couple of questions :

1) In Options > BerryBuzz there's no selection for the colour of email reminders. It goes straight from "Enable BerryBuzz" to SMS, then MMS, etc. Any ideas? Without it the reminder flashes the same colour as I've set for missed calls.

2) Every time I enter the BerryBuzz options I get a message I should "set the 'Repeat Notification/LED' setting to 'None'', but I can't find a 'Repeat Notification/LED' setting under any sound profiles; I suspect it's just called a different name or they're referring to a couple of different settings but can someone clear up exactly what options they're referring to?

TIA - R.
    Last edited by Rooster99; 01-04-10 at 01:13 PM. Reason: clarify title
    01-04-10 01:12 PM
    27 views, no responses?

Hmmm ...
    01-04-10 08:17 PM
    27 views, no responses?

Hmmm ...
    Just had the same thing happen when I restored from a backup, I just deleted it did a battery pull for 30 seconds reinstalled from Crackberry app store and it was good to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 08:53 PM
    I have the selection for colors for berrybuzz. It is the first item listed under enable berrybuzz
    01-04-10 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD