Hello, all! Firstly, let me say thank you for such a fanTAStic website and resource. I just made the jump yesterday from an iPhone 3G and so far am really happy. My question is thus: I downloaded BerryBuzz yesterday and started playing with it. Couldn't figure out where the options were, read the forums, did a battery pull. No problem there.

Then I realized that I needed to sync my phone with my computer and install updates, which I did. Somewhere along the way, I then realized I had to reset my Berrybuzz options, which is fine. But when I went to the options again...there's no email notification section any more. SMS, MMS, missed calls, everything else still seems to be there.

Where did it go?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

*Edit - Also, if anyone would be kind enough to point me towards how to change the "Repeat Notification/LED setting to 'None' for all items in my BlackBerry Profiles" that would also be very helpful. lol. I've tinkered to the best of my abilities.
    Last edited by Teacakeanyone; 12-30-09 at 11:32 AM.
    12-30-09 11:28 AM
    Make sure you have service books set to your device. If no email in boxes are set to provision on the device Berry Buzz will not find them either.
    12-30-09 11:30 AM
    It should be there...each email address you have set up on your phone should be listed after the option to "Enable BerryBuzz" and before "SMS".
    12-30-09 11:30 AM
    This happened to me after I updated, delete the application, then re-install it. The email options should be there then...
    12-30-09 11:31 AM
    Make sure you have service books set to your device. If no email in boxes are set to provision on the device Berry Buzz will not find them either.
    Good point, useful for others...
    12-30-09 11:32 AM
    Good point, useful for others...
    It happened to me on a device before... figured this would be the same case...

Good program when setup..

But my light never stops blinking, way to many emails
    12-30-09 11:36 AM
    I agree with reinstalling the application
    12-30-09 11:38 AM
    It's a great app, but I may have to change the settings. The thing won't stop vibrating.
    12-30-09 11:42 AM
    Every time I've run into this with BerryBuzz it followed an OS upgrade (leak, hybrid, or official). I found that resending my BIS service books from the carrier's BIS page, then rebooting the device (battery pull or other reset), fixed the problem (all BIS accounts appeared.) Once my BES account finally synced up another device restart and the BES account appeared in BerryBuzz's options.
    12-30-09 11:42 AM
    You guys are fantastic. I did a battery pull because...I know how to do that. lol. And for whatever reason, that fixed me right up. Thank you very much for the immediate help!
    12-30-09 11:50 AM
    The same thing happened to me! I did a soft reset and it fixed me up, I am just glad to read I am not the only one lol!
    01-03-10 07:28 PM
    The same thing happened to me! I did a soft reset and it fixed me up, I am just glad to read I am not the only one lol!
    Yes and this also works if you use BerryBuzz and decide to add another
    email account on your phone. The option won't show up for that new account
    until the phone is rebooted.
    01-03-10 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD